Perma Suspension From Live

Discus and support Perma Suspension From Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I was Just Perma Suspended from Xbox live for conduct i check my enforcement but nothing is there. i dont know what i did or why i could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evwy, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Evwy
    Evwy Guest

Hello I was Just Perma Suspended from Xbox live for conduct i check my enforcement but nothing is there. i dont know what i did or why i could be suspended

:)

2. Evwy Win User

Im so Confused i can still sign in on my account on my phone and computer but it was im suspended perma on xbox i have no clue whats going on
  3. armandosalas2 Win User

hello friend, I have the same problem, I was permanently suspended and I only insulted someone very lightly, previously I had only had a suspension of 2 days and it was in 2019, I wanted to know if it is hello friend, I have the same problem, I was permanently suspended and I just insulted someone very lightly, previously I had only had a suspension of 2 days and it was in 2019, and for what I know
  4. Smwutches Win User

There's currently an issue with the notifications telling people they are permanently suspended when they actually aren't. So you most likely aren't permanent banned. Unfortunately, there is also an issue with the enforcement site not showing current enforcement actions so until that is fixed, it's not possible to see why you were suspended or submit a case review.
  5. SingCongButas25 Win User

Permanent Suspension Impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any devices.

Hi awtactical!

Base from the description, it seems that you got suspended from communications. What you seem to be confused from was the part regarding Permanent suspension. It seems that its just an explanation if the account got perma ban. But if there's a time frame
    or duration when it will be lifted then that's not perma ban. But if it says 999 then that's perma for sure.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Question

If your gamertag was perma banned from the Live service it will not be unbanned. However, to get the official word from the PET you should post to the suspensions forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
Thema:

1. Perma Suspension From Live - Similar Threads - Perma Suspension Live

2. Random Perma-Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  3. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  4. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  7. Modern Warfare Perma banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern Warfare Perma banned.: Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when and what happened to my account at that date...
  8. Why is my console perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...
  9. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...
  10. Random Perma-Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...