Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review

Discus and support Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xTUx WoNdErZ, Jan 14, 2022.

1. xTUx WoNdErZ
    xTUx WoNdErZ Guest

So I have been reported for using the word “gimp” towards someone who quit at 1-1 during a game of fifa after he gave away a pen. I get it’s wrong however I don’t think it deserves a perma ban? I can’t submit a review because it isn’t on my enforcement history? Is there anything I can do?

:)

xTUx WoNdErZ, Jan 14, 2022
  2. chrisevans2410 Win User

Yh I’m in the uk aswell was just wondering to see if it was an issue and people have got their accounts back
  3. PDMc123 Win User

What seems to be happening is that a 'permanent' ban actuality lasts for something like a week. Won't know for sure until the 19th when, I'm told by Microsoft support, my son's 'permanent' ban is due end. If the adjudication system only depends on the word of one person then there will be unfairness. Also, while I'm not condoning swearing, unless it's racist or homophobic stuff, a permanent ban without a warning or shorter ban first would be completely disproportionate so hopefully that isn't the actual system.
  4. chrisevans2410 Win User

Hey I was just wondering I’ve had that message today but it won’t even let me sign into my account is that just a glitch in the system or not because Ive spent so much money on my Xbox I even brought the series s and it just seem a bit harsh that I would be perma banned and not have access to my account because of one word
  5. Smwutches Win User

Probably. Unless some people really do have a permanent ban.
  6. xTUx WoNdErZ Win User

So I got mine back yesterday to the exact time I was banned a week prior,
Thema:

1. Perma banned and can’t see it in enforcement to submit a review - Similar Threads - Perma banned can’t

2. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  3. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  4. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  5. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  6. Modern Warfare Perma banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern Warfare Perma banned.: Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when and what happened to my account at that date...
  7. Why is my console perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...
  8. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...
  9. My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend was perma banned for uploading a profile picture: my friend got perma banned for posting his profile pic (which contained no gore or anything explicit) however his ban info dosent say anything and xbox hasnt tried to do anything he says, his...
  10. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...