perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why

Discus and support perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok i get this account has been perm ban for no reason y’all can’t tell me why doesn’t make any sense but i’m done complaining because y’all don’t do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ��Big lock down �� ��, Mar 15, 2023.

1. perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why

ok i get this account has been perm ban for no reason y’all can’t tell me why doesn’t make any sense but i’m done complaining because y’all don’t do anything but why do my other accounts say i’m ban till next month and it does not say this on my history can y’all get it together man this is just so time consuming and frustrating and just stupid y’all get on my last nerves customer service is terrible ooh the enforcement team is a off line team etc etc y’all don’t fix anything y’all ban me can’t tell me why i’ve been ban now i can’t even play xbox on my other accounts till next month this is ridiculous smh what a company

:)

��Big lock down �� ��, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ��Big, I completely understand your point, however permanent bans really are permanent at Microsoft.

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  3. Rihanna_628 Win User

Perm ban for no reason

Will u be able to send me the contact number as it won’t let me ring them as my account is perm ban..
  4. RamonJackson2 Win User

I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

I got banned for no reason at the time i was not on the account but i already had 2 com banns but im jus tryna figure out what the perm ban was for

why
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox promotion got me banned Help!

sorry you will have to post in the suspension/ban forum nobody else can help you tell you why you were banned for Marketplace Theft, and that type of ban is not a temp one they perm ban accounts for Marketplace Theft.
  6. FN Swaps Win User

Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

Then how come many other people are saying they were banned for no reason too and if it was so serious why cant they provide proof or details about a ban, no matter what you say, they do give out perm bans for dumb reasons otherwise there wouldn’t be such
    a public issue about it
Thema:

1. perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why - Similar Threads - perm ban reason

2. Perm Banned for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm Banned for nothing: I was permanently banned by Xbox after having a profile picture of Tupac Shakur I received a ban weeks earlier for the same profile picture but it didn’t change then my account was permanently...
  3. So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a while ago my Xbox acc was perm banned because one of my friends got into it and says...: Should I call Xbox support and see what they say or should I just let go of it because I had call of duty mw2 on there and now I have to rebuy it and I don’t wanna spend that $70 I don’t have to...
  4. perm banned without any reason given or any email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    perm banned without any reason given or any email.: so on the 3rd of this month i got perm banned unexpectedly, i checked to see why i had been banned and all it said was "no details could be given at this time" which i didn't understand but what...
  5. Perm ban for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm ban for no reason: Hi,so the issue is that I haven’t been on Xbox for like month and half and I randomly went on Xbox 2 days ago and it says I’ve been perm banned on that day so I was confused.i went to check if I...
  6. Perm ban for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm ban for no reason: Hi,so the issue is that I haven’t been on Xbox for like month and half and I randomly went on Xbox 2 days ago and it says I’ve been perm banned on that day so I was confused.i went to check if I...
  7. Been perm banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been perm banned for no reason: Hi,so the issue is that I haven’t been on Xbox for like month and half and I randomly went on Xbox 2 days ago and it says I’ve been perm banned on that day so I was confused.i went to check if I...
  8. PERM BAN FOR NO REASON

in XBoX Accessibility
    PERM BAN FOR NO REASON: Hello I was recently perm banned on my main account a couple of days ago I tried everything to figure out why. Xbox has not given me the reason for this ban I also had 0 strikes as well. From what...
  9. Perm banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm banned for no reason: As the title says support even confirmed a different ip logged in and sent a bad message. Even with strike system I got perma banned. Had this account since I was 13 and have easily spent...
  10. im perm ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    im perm ban for no reason: im unable to send message or to talk or hear people in party it say that i don't have a communication ban but act like i have one my gt is i would like to get this fix pls...