perks not updating but have ultimate subs.

Discus and support perks not updating but have ultimate subs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when trying to update any perks ,it asks me to subscribe to ultimate (which i already have). c73a65ee-e39c-47a5-9d26-ac902c4fa629 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus A1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Marcus A1
    Marcus A1 Guest

when trying to update any perks ,it asks me to subscribe to ultimate (which i already have).

:)

Marcus A1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services? From there, make sure that the subscription is "active", once confirmed, please perform a powercycle on your console.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If the same issue occurs, kindly turn off the recurring billing of your subscription by signing in to the same link (https://account.microsoft.com/services), just turn off recurring billing and DO NOT cancel. After that check if there will be an improvement.
  3. NattyB00MBatty Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks not showing up

Can we get a bit of overlook on this issue? Im a full ultimate subscriber, have been since its inception, and my sub is maxed out - its not expiring any time soon... So there's no reason why all of the game pass perks have vanished for me...
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

The perks are for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers. If you no longer have the subscription, then you are not eligible for the perks. If you want them, you will have to subscribe to ultimate.
  5. Yineca Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
  6. ArmFire1911 Win User

Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

If you have game pass ultimate go into the game pass tab and click on perks the nitro is under perks
    if this work i will not post this lol

not at perks
Thema:

1. perks not updating but have ultimate subs. - Similar Threads - perks updating ultimate

2. Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks?: Stuff from 22 be transferred to 23 5dc5154a-1b28-4b7d-b58a-e3034511b250
  3. Apple tv perk don't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Apple tv perk don't work: I try to activate apple tv perk for 3 months but when I set everything up to redeem the offer it says this offer only for the United States. I live in UK so I don't know what to do?...
  4. Game pass perks are not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass perks are not updating: Can't get any new game pass perks. Previously, I had game pass subscription in Russia(then after sanctions perks stopped coming), but now I got subscription in Europe, and still can't see new...
  5. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Perks: I have an active game pass ultimate subscription that I have verified to still be active in my active subscriptions. When I go to claim game pass perks, it takes me to a screen to purchase a...
  7. Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can i claim my xbox game pass ultimate perks on mobile app?: I want to claim xbox game pass ultimate appletv+ perk and when i open app on the phone i cant find perk button or list or anything. I would claim it on console but im currently out of town for a...
  8. Apple TV+ Perk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV+ Perk not working: Anyone else having trouble with this? Just get a message saying it's only redeemable in the US Store, even had someone reply to me on here saying it's US only. Clearly states in the perk that...
  9. Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I can't activate the free Apple TV+ perk.: I've seen others having issues with this. I've set up a new Apple account, but once it tries to add the perk a message appears saying 'this code is valid for the US Store only.' If I press 'ok,'...
  10. Can't redeem Apple TV perk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Apple TV perk: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming the 3 months apple tv. I haven't had an apple subscription before. On mobile, prompts me to install apple music, which I have, but then nothing else loads. On...