perks not updating but have ultimate subs.

Discus and support perks not updating but have ultimate subs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when trying to update any perks ,it asks me to subscribe to ultimate (which i already have). c73a65ee-e39c-47a5-9d26-ac902c4fa629 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus A1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Marcus A1
    Marcus A1 Guest

when trying to update any perks ,it asks me to subscribe to ultimate (which i already have).

:)

Marcus A1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services? From there, make sure that the subscription is "active", once confirmed, please perform a powercycle on your console.

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If the same issue occurs, kindly turn off the recurring billing of your subscription by signing in to the same link (https://account.microsoft.com/services), just turn off recurring billing and DO NOT cancel. After that check if there will be an improvement.
  3. NattyB00MBatty Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks not showing up

Can we get a bit of overlook on this issue? Im a full ultimate subscriber, have been since its inception, and my sub is maxed out - its not expiring any time soon... So there's no reason why all of the game pass perks have vanished for me...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Child AccountSignon Issue on Meta Quest 3 Xbox App

No the account MUSt be subscribed to xbox.gamepass ultimate

To play on cloud.is.a subscriber perk only

Game.share is a consolr only feature and only works on xbox consoles and cloud is not.an roaming option as it's only works for the subscriber not sub accounts
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

The perks are for Game Pass Ultimate subscribers. If you no longer have the subscription, then you are not eligible for the perks. If you want them, you will have to subscribe to ultimate.
  6. ngocphi Win User

cloud gaming with other users

You don't

It'd only something the subscriber can use

Home console.only applies to.console

Because cloud is not.yours but sn azure server sub accounts cant roam

They only have access to multiplayer features and installed.games

Ultimate. perks like EA play or Ubisoft plus or cloud.are subscriber only
Thema:

1. perks not updating but have ultimate subs. - Similar Threads - perks updating ultimate

2. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  3. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?: What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done? 20186f3a-e57b-4dac-b8ac-7b2817da1d5c
  4. How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I watch my movies I’ve received from Xbox GamePass Perks: I recently redeeming a movie from xbox gamepass. But after redeeming it on my Xbox I don’t know how to watch the movie. There’s no further information when I go to Xbox gamepass and I’ve never...
  5. Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem overwatch code from xbox perks: When I try to redeem the xbox perk code that I copied from the xbox game pass app on the Microsoft website it says We can't find this product. This code no longer works. Contact the retailer or...
  6. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...
  7. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...: Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message saying "We can't find this product. This code...
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass ultimate child account - no perks or rewards: Hi, I have a child account, I get messages from Xbox live saying I have enough reward points for a £10 gift voucher, but I cannot redeem it, I also cannot access any perks on my Xbox or on the...
  9. i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this...: i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this will help but im on pc. 28c5dd6e-82fd-4265-8d9c-a47c57e408e7
  10. So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim...: So for that new overwatch perks thing if Someone is games hating with me do I get to claim the perk too or no 116988ea-1132-4bfc-bda3-153459083439