Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate]

Discus and support Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Почему отсутствует перк с Discord Nitro? [Translation-Why is the Discord Nitro perk missing?] a40dbbed-a688-4014-8b04-5b1dedc77a9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ВладСтаськов, Aug 29, 2020.

  1. Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate]



    Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate] [​IMG]


    Почему отсутствует перк с Discord Nitro?

    [Translation-Why is the Discord Nitro perk missing?]

    :)
     
    ВладСтаськов, Aug 29, 2020
    #1
  2. ВладСтаськ Win User

    Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate]

    No, i am not use nitro perk early. How can i solve the problem?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate]

    Hello Fellow gamer,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the
    promotion page for discord Nitro
    .

    Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. dempup Win User

    DISCORD NITRO PERK

  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate on PC - can't get perks

  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Game pass perks

    Hello isaacroser-bardebes,

    Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your perks. Where are you trying to access your perks: Console, Mobile or PC?

    Make sure your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is active. Perks are an added benefit for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. If you need to, upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions by joining Ultimate. Go to:

    Xbox Game Pass

    On the PC

    To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows, then click on Perks

    On a mobile device

    1. Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone (if you haven't already)
    2. Once you're signed in, click on your profile at the bottom
    3. The perks will be under your profile and Rewards balance. Click Show all
    On an Xbox console

    1. Press the Xbox button then click My games & apps > See all > Apps
    2. Select Xbox Game Pass
    3. Click on Perks
    See the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate perks FAQ for more information: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ | Xbox Support

    -Hayabusa
Thema:

Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate]

Loading...
  1. Перк XBOX Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Perk XBOX Game Pass Ultimate] - Similar Threads - Перк Game Pass

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Не работает перк xbox game pass

    in XBoX on Windows
    Не работает перк xbox game pass: Активировал перк для Sea of Thieves, но в самой игре ничего не появилось [img] 1e185807-2a7f-42b1-a243-f0f6b6687159