Performance lag during an Indian summer.

Discus and support Performance lag during an Indian summer. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the temperature going as high as 48°C during an average Indian summer, how might one expect minimal performance lags due to excessive heating with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aashish Mishra2, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Performance lag during an Indian summer.

With the temperature going as high as 48°C during an average Indian summer, how might one expect minimal performance lags due to excessive heating with their Xbox series X ?

:)

Aashish Mishra2, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Aashish , The console is designed to withstand even high temperatures.

What can happen, is you see an increase in the noise of the cooler, working much more to let the console cool. But that's all, no lag issues.
  3. Skyrider Y Win User

Gaming in a snow storm or in a firestorm.

During summer, 30º to 40º celsius
  4. Grymm of Astora Win User

Custom skins?

They were only available during the summer.
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

Any good games coming out soon? After March that is

DuckTales: Remastered during the summer for the Retro crowd.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Ori and the Will of the Wisps FAQ

Its an awesome game the only thing I dont like is performance so far because the game lags and freezes too many times during gameplay even on Xbox One X
Thema:

1. Performance lag during an Indian summer. - Similar Threads - Performance lag during

2. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  3. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  4. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  5. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  6. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d
  7. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...
  9. No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Performance Option on Xbox Game Bar: When I press Window+G, I have a screen pop-up that has no performance option. I would like to get GPU, RAM, FPS, etc. for my games. Please let me know what the correct steps are to take....
  10. Very low rtx 2060 performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very low rtx 2060 performance: Dear MS I recently bought a lenovo legion laptop with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 16gb ram and a rtx 2060. The GPU perforamnce is very very low. Fortnite on lowest possible settings is running at 20 - 60...