Performance issues in the series X

Discus and support Performance issues in the series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This issue has been around since the launch and its needs to be fixed and the image stutter is basically a frame drop happens when playing a game and A... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FAWAZORIGINAL, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Performance issues in the series X

This issue has been around since the launch and its needs to be fixed and the image stutter is basically a frame drop happens when playing a game and A lot of things happen in the screen that doesn’t mean the series X is weak and couldn’t handle it but some games have these issues like AC Valhalla or COD Cold War they need more time to optimize because the new GDK has been given to the developers 5 months ago (June) and it wasn’t enough that’s why there is performance issues we want you Xbox to let the developers optimize it enough to not have performance issues - Xbox gamer

submitted by /u/FAWAZORIGINAL
    [link] [comments]

/u/FAWAZORIGINAL, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Jeanvan der Merwe Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

It’s not a series s issue. It’s very apparent on the series x aswell and some ps5s. Wait for vanguard you will see better textures and performance
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If I buy the Xbox one Hogwarts Legacy will I be able to play also on Xbox series X/S after is it compatible ?

Virtually all Xbox One games are compatible

It will not take advantage of the resolution and features of Series console. It will deliver Xbox One levels of performance on Series S, One X on Series X
  4. Francia J. Win User

X Box series X not next gen?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As long as you have the Xbox Series X|S version of the game you should have a next-gen performance for the game.

The Xbox Series X is a next-gen console. The issue can be with the game or the console, or we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

I would like to clarify, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing with the game? Also, have you tried other Xbox Series X|S game versions to compare the games?
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox Series S

the xbox one x is graphically better, the S is ok but don't expect the same performance as a series x.
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
Thema:

Performance issues in the series X

1. Performance issues in the series X - Similar Threads - Performance issues series

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  4. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  5. Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d
  6. I cant play a game because of Performance Check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play a game because of Performance Check: I have xbox game pass and I can`t open Hell Let Loose because of ,,Performance check not available...'' i want to mention that i have a good pc with 3060ti and i9 gen10...
  7. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  8. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  9. Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft: I’m aware that the Series X|S are capable of running Minecraft at smooth 60fps but, come on, the Xbox One X has more than enough power to run the game. It take 5-8 minutes to load for no reason,...
  10. Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.: Hi, I've recently been playing on my Xbox One S and noticed a significant downfall in my FPS, especially newer titles. I had played these titles before with no issues (This was about 7mnths-1yr...