Performance issue on Xbox one x

Discus and support Performance issue on Xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have been having these issues for about a year now i am getting serious lag and delay when i press the guide button sometimes it does not come out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegendDolby1986, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Performance issue on Xbox one x

Hi i have been having these issues for about a year now i am getting serious lag and delay when i press the guide button sometimes it does not come out at all after constantly pressing it, it will then get stuck and the shutdown menu appears, i am also having
    issues (and a lot of people are ) with the logitech webcam c920 HD pro where when i stream on twitch after my xbox is off the xbox will not detect my camera after i turn on the xbox unless i unplug it and plug it back into the console this is NOT my web cam
    as i bought a new one just in case. the fact my xbox is stuttering on things is a joke as i own an X and please dont tell me to format my xbox etc remove my profile etc i have tried everything for the last year and im not the only one having this problem i
    hope they patch this.

:)

LegendDolby1986, Sep 11, 2020
  2. LegendDolby1986 Win User

hi there as I said I have tried everything for over a year thank you I am also a technician cheers.
  3. ZidaneRick Win User

Hi LegendDolby1986,

Can you please try the following as I suspect your cache might need clearing.

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
    3. Plug in the power brick.
    4. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    5. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.
    If you still have issues after this please reply here and I'll see if I can find any further things to try before engaging the support team.

Thanks,

4. Christian Quinto Win User

Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

You're welcome. If you have no further question, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

Hi Peter,

Thank you for coming to the forums. There are many reasons why the frames can drop or why games can seem laggy when playing but the main one is usually due to the console's connectivity to your network.

First, unplug your router and modem for at least 5 mins to let them restart. Then, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    on the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then
    re-connect and turn on the Xbox. Once it's on, go into your network settings and then go ahead and run the Detailed network statistics test. Provide us the results of your download/upload speed and the latency. Also run the multiplayer test to make sure there
    aren't any errors.

Check your in-game settings as well since most games nowadays have an option to prioritize performance over graphics.

Let us know if a reboot to the network hardware and Xbox improves gameplay and let us know the results of your statistics test.
  6. Crimsionspy Win User

Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

Im sorry but I don’t mean to sound rude or anything but, I doubt that is the case. It’s ironic when an iPhone 8 which bears a MUCH weaker cpu and gpu and way less ram, runs the game better and boots it up in 10 seconds. My current iPhone 11 blasts past with a staggering time of 6 seconds boot up and instant menus with no stutters. I doubt it’s the Cpu, rather lazy optimization on Mojang’s part.
Thema:

1. Performance issue on Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Performance issue

2. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  6. Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Home 23H2 update obliterated PC performance: Hello! I'll try to keep this concise, but there is some background involved with my PC. Hardware: ASUS Prime-z790-p WIFI motherboard Intel i9-13900KF 32-core 3.0ghz Nvidia GeForce MSI Gaming Trio...
  7. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  8. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  9. Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X performance issue on Minecraft: I’m aware that the Series X|S are capable of running Minecraft at smooth 60fps but, come on, the Xbox One X has more than enough power to run the game. It take 5-8 minutes to load for no reason,...
  10. Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Performance/Graphics Issue.: Hi, I've recently been playing on my Xbox One S and noticed a significant downfall in my FPS, especially newer titles. I had played these titles before with no issues (This was about 7mnths-1yr...