Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales"

Discus and support Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing for the past 3 days and I've seen some serious lagging while walking through the map and using the UI. The game even crashed several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarrraxxus, Dec 13, 2018.

  1. Jarrraxxus
    Jarrraxxus Guest

    Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales"


    I've been playing for the past 3 days and I've seen some serious lagging while walking through the map and using the UI. The game even crashed several times during last 3 days.

    I wonder if there is something wrong with my x1x?

    :)
     
    Jarrraxxus, Dec 13, 2018
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales"

    This is an in-game issue and has nothing to do with the performance of your console. I suggest you to report this at the game developer forums.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    What makes you want a game?

    Single player games that have a solid Story like A Plague Tale: Innocence or The Witcher 3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    What are you hoping to get this year?

    With the backlog still building up and the RDR 2 online in the horizon I will settle for the new gwent game Thronebreaker
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Dragon's Dogma Achievements Revealed

    The achievements seem fairly easy. I will get this game, but I have 2 rpg's to play ahead of it. The Witcher 2 and Tales of Vesparia.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

    Dragons Dogma (CAPCOM)

    That was actually the first video I watched of that game and it does look pretty good. I am gonna play The Witcher 2 and then Tales of Vesparia first before I play this.
Thema:

Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales"

Loading...
  1. Performace Issue with "Thronebreaker: The witcher tales" - Similar Threads - Performace Issue Thronebreaker

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...