Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended

Discus and support Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've attempted to utilize Xbox Support and was told they were escalating my call and I was put on hold for 45m. When they came back they hung up as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blankmar, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Blankmar
    Blankmar Guest

I've attempted to utilize Xbox Support and was told they were escalating my call and I was put on hold for 45m. When they came back they hung up as they were saying "Thank y-." Then I attempted to get another call back and after I agreed to the recording disclaimer the call went silent and I was hung up on again. I tried another time to get a call back and it won't let me. It states I've reached the call back limit.

For the last 12 days I've been receiving notifications via the Xbox Game Pass, Xbox app & Xbox Enforcement site that my account has a suspension placed on it despite me being fully able to use and play my Xbox and the Enforcement page simultaneously telling me I have a perfect record. Since there is no direct email or contact number for the Enforcement department I am left with no other direct human options that I know of. Has anyone else had this account notification issue?

:)

Blankmar, Feb 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, it's been glitchy for a few months. As long as you can still sign in and play, it's just a notification glitch and you're not actually suspended. It usually clears itself out within a few days, but as far as the apps go, you should be able to report issues trough the settings of the app.
  3. xXxB3ASTxXx14 Win User

I'm suspended

Yes I learned thank you though
  4. FadingStar456 Win User

I'm suspended

Calling people by that term will get you suspended, the best thing to do is to wait out your suspension. If he teamkilled you, best thing to do is report him for toxic behavior or for teamkilling. Sorry about the suspension.
  5. AlexanderHarper Win User

I'm suspended

I am sorry but your behavior was the reason why you were suspended, Microsoft does not take offenses lightly.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

I'm suspended

Sorry to say, but the ban is a result of your words to that gamer. If you ever run in suhh gamers again just Block them and report them. Bad or harsh words are against the code f conduct. So if you use them against other players it will result in an investigation
    for the Enforcement Team.
Thema:

1. Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended - Similar Threads - Perfect reputation record

2. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  3. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  4. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  5. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  6. Why only in some games, my mouse malfunctions, but in other games its perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why only in some games, my mouse malfunctions, but in other games its perfectly fine.: When I play Fortnite, my Razer Viper Ultimate v.1 shoots by itself, and the left click shoots by itself. Another problem that I am having is that, when I am just browsing my mouse suddenly looks...
  7. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  8. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  9. Control games xbox series is not perfect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Control games xbox series is not perfect: Failure in my control starfield that sounds more Button Lb than the Rb, when pressed you hear more click than the Rb although both work, this is normal or is it a failure?...
  10. My Xbox Stereo Headset(for Series X/S)'s mic is not working, but the audio work perfectly fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Stereo Headset(for Series X/S)'s mic is not working, but the audio work perfectly fine: I have an Xbox Stereo Headset and I got it a year ago. It is the wired version, not the wireless one. Starting a few weeks ago the mic would not work on multiple occasions, but I could hear...