Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

Discus and support Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattgum, May 17, 2019.

1. mattgum
    mattgum Guest

Hi,

I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page.

My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I have searched for the "Orange Hammer" but unable to find it.

Firstly, curious as to why I have this ban when I have a perfect record and no history of anything other than a perfect record.

Secondly, cannot locate an "Orange Hammer" on the Xbox Enforcement page as this appears to be the only way of challenging/understanding the reason(s) to prevent it from happening again?

Thirdly, How can there be this apparent conflict.

Any ideas how to understand and resolve this?

:)

mattgum, May 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Matt,

Then follow the second guide and request a call from support. They will be able to look into your profile to see what is going on. We her on the forums are unable to do anything else but provide the information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. mattgum Win User

Hi Brad,

Thank you for coming back to me.

I have been unable to find out from the page you kindly sent the link for. I just cannot work out or follow correctly the procedure to initiate the review.

I have spent nearly an hour on the enforcement page but unable to find anything related to a case review.

I would just like to understand how I can have a perfect record but have a ban. There is no issue to click on as my record is "perfect".

Is there any other way to resolve/understand what has happened.

Regards

Matt
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi mattgum,

Since we cannot assist any further with an enforcement action here on the forums, and in order to reduce the amount of repetitive answers, we will be locking this thread. Feel free to come back and create a new thread anytime you have other questions or
    concerns. We will be more than happy to help!

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. mattgum Win User

Unfortunately its a 14 day ban that I was notified on 8th May 2019.

Regards

Matt
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.
    To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

It is possible you have a console ban. These are sometimes not up for a case review. You can contact support to see if this is the case. Note Support is unable to do anything about suspensions/ban.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

I hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Perfect Record History

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program. Enforcement page says I have a perfect record.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program. Enforcement page says I have a perfect record.: Thread title sums it up well. I was almost to diamond. I don't cheat, I rarely chat with others, I'm kind to everyone on Discord and the forums. How do I find out what I did? The instructions say...
  3. Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended: I've attempted to utilize Xbox Support and was told they were escalating my call and I was put on hold for 45m. When they came back they hung up as they were saying "Thank y-." Then I attempted to...
  4. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  5. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  6. Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????: I let my nephew play on my account today while I was watching him for my sis. He told me he was having a conversation with another player regarding GTA not an argument but a amicable debate over...
  7. Suspended but with a perfect record.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended but with a perfect record.: I am currently under a texting suspension, which is strange because I have a perfect record and have had one for 8 years. It says on the enforcement page I have a perfect record. It's been three...
  8. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  9. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record: [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email...
  10. Enforcement vs 'Perfect record'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement vs 'Perfect record': My son has just had an enforcement action for something he posted back to an abusive player. I have checked our Microsoft account and it says he has 'perfect record'. I'm not sure how long he he...