Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

Discus and support Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tha Scarecro, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Tha Scarecro
    Tha Scarecro Guest

Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players. I have heard the DBD community is pretty toxic but didnt think it would end in a 2 week comm ban! My
    enforcement history shows a perfect record with nothing to appeal. 2 weeks is harsh for someone with a perfect record right? Now during Fortnight i mightve dropped an S bomb or two and thats literally the ONLY thing i could think of. But 2 weeks!?

:)

Tha Scarecro, Oct 22, 2018
  2. How?

I got comm bans few days ago but 2 days after i got other bans saying that i have abused other people and stuff,but how is this possible since i still had comm bans? 1st u give me comm bans so i cant communicate with other people for 2 weeks and then u
    give me account bans so i cant even go to xbox live with my acc and this is also 2 weeks long but ends 2 days after the comm bans (Sry for bad english)

CLaP DesTroYer, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Being banned twice

Right so I got banned at the weekend it was a comm ban and I understand what I did but only a couple of hours ago I got banned again when my first ban is still in place and I don't know what this means do I get 4 weeks instead of the usual 2 weeks or is
    this something else. If anyone has had the same problem it would appreciated if you know anything.

TheKillerTeddys, Oct 22, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team takes time to investigate this issue so the incident could have occurred weeks ago.

bowski477, Oct 22, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset this last week! Kids never use mic.

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team takes time to investigate this issue so the incident could have occurred weeks ago.
  6. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox party chat

Far as I know, comm bans only apply to the account in question and don't transfer....only time that would apply would be if it was a console ban as it would affect all accounts on that particular console.

A comm ban would apply to any comms on the XBox Live/Microsoft network...presumably Apex use their own servers for game chat (or do they use XBL for it?).

No clue whether your issue is because of a ban (pretty sure it just doesn't even attempt to connect if banned) or a tech issue, though given your perfect enforcement record, sounds more like a tech or settings issue
  8. Pleb✔ Win User

Wrongfully Banned

Why can't we be able to contact xbox support for wrongfully bans, I was in a game a week ago on Halo Infinite and a child got mad at me for beating him and I told him to get better and somehow he got me comm banned for a week just because I won a match on a game and someone got a little too mad.
  9. FoxEsal Win User

I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

Agreed, most people being banned are the actual Victims. I just got banned and I haven't even been on my xbox for a while. My Enforcement page says i have a perfect record and i'm pre-paid for 2 years. If they don't do anything about all these banning i'm
    going to avoid the New Xbox and just stay a PS customer.
Thema:

1. Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ... - Similar Threads - Perfect Record week

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program. Enforcement page says I have a perfect record.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program. Enforcement page says I have a perfect record.: Thread title sums it up well. I was almost to diamond. I don't cheat, I rarely chat with others, I'm kind to everyone on Discord and the forums. How do I find out what I did? The instructions say...
  3. Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perfect reputation record but I'm being told I'm suspended: I've attempted to utilize Xbox Support and was told they were escalating my call and I was put on hold for 45m. When they came back they hung up as they were saying "Thank y-." Then I attempted to...
  4. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  5. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  6. Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????: I let my nephew play on my account today while I was watching him for my sis. He told me he was having a conversation with another player regarding GTA not an argument but a amicable debate over...
  7. Suspended but with a perfect record.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended but with a perfect record.: I am currently under a texting suspension, which is strange because I have a perfect record and have had one for 8 years. It says on the enforcement page I have a perfect record. It's been three...
  8. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  9. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record: [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email...
  10. Enforcement vs 'Perfect record'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement vs 'Perfect record': My son has just had an enforcement action for something he posted back to an abusive player. I have checked our Microsoft account and it says he has 'perfect record'. I'm not sure how long he he...