perfect dark zero rare replay

Discus and support perfect dark zero rare replay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ottizar, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Ottizar
    Ottizar Guest

this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title

:)

Ottizar, Aug 1, 2018
  2. CadExDE
    CadExDE Guest
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update".

1. Network connection is fine.
    2. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times.
    This is preventing me from playing the games, since the update cannot be skipped.

CadExDE, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Dark destiny
    Dark destiny Guest
    Perfect Dark Zero 2 anyone?

Perfect Dark Zero 2, eh, isn't that Perfect Dark 02... Rare are too busy being slapped around by Microsoft making Kinect Sports Rivals.

Dark destiny, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Ackis
    Ackis Guest

Ackis, Aug 1, 2018
  5. Ackis Win User

6. Dark destiny Win User

Perfect Dark Zero 2 anyone?

Perfect Dark Zero 2, eh, isn't that Perfect Dark 02... Rare are too busy being slapped around by Microsoft making Kinect Sports Rivals.
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

Hey there RubénSierra,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to handle this issue you're experiencing installing Perfect Dark from your disc. I can totally understand how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page
    we call How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  8. eviltedi Win User

5 Games you want remade/updated.

I think the problem Perfect Dark Zero had was that the original team form Rare had long gone, the Rare team of today is not the one that made the first games.
  9. TuftedStorm6958 Win User

MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in Xbox 360. Still advertised as spanish translated titles in the store.

Update: Only Rare Replay Perfect Dark Zero is affected i downloaded the normal games on demand standalone version and is dubbed and translated to spanish so a minor issue.

Gears of Wars 2 language options are definitely bugged in spain: spanish text, english voices, latin american dubbed cinematics and a mix of them all… Still broken and no fix at sight.
Thema:

1. perfect dark zero rare replay - Similar Threads - perfect dark zero

2. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...
  3. Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating: When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update". Network connection is fine. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times....
  4. Perfect Dark Zero problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Zero problem!: Hey microsoft, i have a problem with Perfect Dark Zero. There are times when i start the game, it freezes and its not even on disc because i bought it off of xbox marketplace back when i had a...
  5. Perfect Dark Zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Zero: The Guns on Person have no sound coming from firing them and like should. This is Disk base installed Version is 1st ed not platinum hits version d2ca2946-da64-446e-acd6-10ef118a56b4
  6. Perfect Dark Zero (PAL) error when in xbox one (0x8082000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Zero (PAL) error when in xbox one (0x8082000c): The box say classics - the same box as: http://img.game.co.uk/ml2/1/8/8/4/188473_xbx_b.png 1409aae4-d3c3-47fe-9812-2d5e39d2a502
  7. perfect Dark Zero not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect Dark Zero not working: Hi there, As the title says, perfect Dark doesn't work for me. I have the disc Version (classics edition) German version and I'm a German user with German Xbox. When I insert the disc a message...
  8. Perfect Dark Zero not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Zero not launching: I have just purchased the Rare Replay digital download bundle and installed the content however I cannot get Perfect Dark Zero to start, the console simply asks me to insert a disc which I...
  9. Perfect Dark Zero not installing on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Zero not installing on Xbox One: Im on the Xbox Preview Program and bought the disc version of Perfect Dark Zero to install on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in, it says "This game is not playable here" and doesn't let me...
  10. Perfect dark zero

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect dark zero: Can't find info on this but I'm a preview member and the disc does not work .uk pal bdf965d8-0131-45ee-8599-53960d9248da