Perfect Dark Reboot

Discus and support Perfect Dark Reboot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We need to see this Franchise Rebooted in the form of third person shooter with game play like the new tomb raider games, we need Amy Hennig to write... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slymbeats, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Slymbeats
    Slymbeats Guest

Perfect Dark Reboot

We need to see this Franchise Rebooted in the form of third person shooter with game play like the new tomb raider games, we need Amy Hennig to write the story for this rebooted
    ip and we need visuals that can push the xbox to its absolute limits.

:)

Slymbeats, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Rare evaluating what to do next

I bet they are working on a download only Battletoads reboot and a reboot of Perfect Dark that is a third person adventure game.

DanteSparda504, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Chunkaroonie
    Chunkaroonie Guest
    Games you want to see rebooted for the Next Generation?

What, if any, games or game series do you want to see rebooted for the next Xbox?

Personally I'm semi hopeful for a Perfect Dark remake/sequel but of course, after the total flop that was Perfect Dark for the 360 I am slightly afraid that they might botch the series again. Perfect Dark for the 64 was just the most amazing game and I hope that if they do reboot the franchise they can at least capture some of the glory. What they really need to focus on is the Multiplayer in my opinion, nail that and hell they can have the worst Singleplayer experience ever created for all I care.

So yeah, any franchises you want to see rebooted on the Xbox One?

Chunkaroonie, Jun 12, 2018
  4. DanteSparda504 Win User

Rare evaluating what to do next

I bet they are working on a download only Battletoads reboot and a reboot of Perfect Dark that is a third person adventure game.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

Goldeneye was great in its day, but I don't think it would play well today. A real and honest to goodness reboot of Perfect Dark though, that I could get behind.
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Xbox's E3 to be focused on hardcore gamers

Number 4 interests me most!!

Forza Deep South????? I wanted to see Horizons 2! Hope these are similar.

Rare Reboot? - Hoping for Battletoads or Viva Pinata. Please not Perfect Dark
  7. SR50 Saibot Win User

Revision3 has it covered.

[quote user="Enraged Bacon"]

I have hope for a Banjo-Kazooie reboot after watching this interview. PLEASE A TRUE SEQUEL, NOT A CAR BUILDING SIMULATOR.

[/quote]Yep , the talk about reboots was getting my mind thinking RARE Games, like timesplitters and Perfect dark!
  8. chemicalsora Win User

Just One Wish

The return of Joanna Dark in a much better attempt than Perfect Dark Zero and possibly surpass the original Perfect Dark.
Thema:

Perfect Dark Reboot

1. Perfect Dark Reboot - Similar Threads - Perfect Dark Reboot

2. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  3. Perfect Dark needs more control options

in XboX Insiders
    Perfect Dark needs more control options: So i've loved goldeneye and went to play perfect dark as i enjoyed speedrunning Goldeneye for fun. Perfect dark has the same strafing mechanic as Goldeneye. Its very difficult to do with xbox...
  4. Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer: Perfect dark won’t play multiplayer on Xbox series x let’s me send invite but other players unable to accept 67a7f3f2-44f9-495e-9fa2-564817d5a268
  5. Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %: I have this problem and I am clearly not the only one. How do I fix this ? 7c9c6114-3c8a-4eba-9e3e-7aa96de77d9e
  6. Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level: I have been playing Perfect Dark (published in 2010 by Microsoft Studios) on my Xbox Series X via Backward Compatibility, and whenever I restart a level the 360 emulation crashes, and I have to...
  7. Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?: Even though ’Perfect Dark’ has been announced at The Game Awards, it didn’t seem to mention anything about a PC release, so just want to know if there’s any word out for a PC port, we all deserve...
  8. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...
  9. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...
  10. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761