Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

Discus and support Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubénSierra, Jan 2, 2020.

1. RubénSierra
    RubénSierra Guest

Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?

[Translation-I got the Rare Replay disc to play Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero but the first one is not installed or says have problems playing, it is not installed, What do I do to be able to play? ]

:)

RubénSierra, Jan 2, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there RubénSierra,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to handle this issue you're experiencing installing Perfect Dark from your disc. I can totally understand how this could be pretty frustrating. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page
    we call How to troubleshoot problems playing a disc on your Xbox One.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. Ackis Win User

perfect dark zero rare replay

4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Hey, terminsel! Sorry to see you're getting this error! Do you happen to have 2 copies of Perfect Dark on your console? One inside Rare Replay and then a standalone version?
  5. DeathHell97 Win User

Rare replay xbox 360 games

Yes, I'm looking for them on xbox one.

I managed to install Rare replay, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Perfect Dark and Viva Piñata: Trouble in paradise, but the others didn't show up when I started the installation.
  6. CarlitoPR C2W Win User

Rare Replay Installing Issues

thanks for the replay, sorry i did what ya ask me to but on the ready to install area i have all the game i digitally own, still the 2 perfect dark games and the 2 viva piñata games are not there, it migth be because rare replay i own it as a physical disc
    copy so i cant say for sure but i do can tell you the games are not in the "ready to install area.
Thema:

1. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay] - Similar Threads - Perfect Dark instalo

2. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  3. Perfect Dark needs more control options

in XboX Insiders
    Perfect Dark needs more control options: So i've loved goldeneye and went to play perfect dark as i enjoyed speedrunning Goldeneye for fun. Perfect dark has the same strafing mechanic as Goldeneye. Its very difficult to do with xbox...
  4. Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer: Perfect dark won’t play multiplayer on Xbox series x let’s me send invite but other players unable to accept 67a7f3f2-44f9-495e-9fa2-564817d5a268
  5. Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %: I have this problem and I am clearly not the only one. How do I fix this ? 7c9c6114-3c8a-4eba-9e3e-7aa96de77d9e
  6. Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level: I have been playing Perfect Dark (published in 2010 by Microsoft Studios) on my Xbox Series X via Backward Compatibility, and whenever I restart a level the 360 emulation crashes, and I have to...
  7. Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?: Even though ’Perfect Dark’ has been announced at The Game Awards, it didn’t seem to mention anything about a PC release, so just want to know if there’s any word out for a PC port, we all deserve...
  8. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...
  9. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761
  10. Perfect Dark Reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Reboot: We need to see this Franchise Rebooted in the form of third person shooter with game play like the new tomb raider games, we need Amy Hennig to write the story for this rebooted ip and we need...