Perfect Dark needs more control options

Discus and support Perfect Dark needs more control options in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i've loved goldeneye and went to play perfect dark as i enjoyed speedrunning Goldeneye for fun. Perfect dark has the same strafing mechanic as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Am_Obese_Panda, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Perfect Dark needs more control options

So i've loved goldeneye and went to play perfect dark as i enjoyed speedrunning Goldeneye for fun. Perfect dark has the same strafing mechanic as Goldeneye. Its very difficult to do with xbox controllers as there is a sweet spot thats difficult to get. But luckily Goldeneye lets you change your movement to the dpad. To play like n64 for easy strafing. Perfect Dark does not have this option. Please add it. As Goldeneye is made by the same studio it would be amazing for the people who love speedrunning. Thanks

submitted by /u/Am_Obese_Panda
    [link] [comments]

/u/Am_Obese_Panda, Mar 18, 2023
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

Which Would You Rather See A Sequel To

Perfect Dark. Timesplitters had a few different shots at making a huge splash, and it didn't really happen.

Perfect Dark needs another chance. The first two performed pretty well overall critically and sales wise(despite some negative fan reactions to PDZ) so I think it needs another sequel....however, both should see more games hit the market, but if I had to
    choose one I would take Perfect Dark.
  3. FightMusic94 Win User

Perfect Dark

^

yea i live OFF of perfect dark...the more responds on this thread, the BUMPIER it will go
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Just One Wish

The return of Joanna Dark in a much better attempt than Perfect Dark Zero and possibly surpass the original Perfect Dark.
  5. ronniedactyl Win User

Suggestions of games for XBOX 360/Sugestões de jogos para o XBOX 360

dang i just bought perfect dark and nobody is playin! add conducingsky9 PERFECT DARK
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

The Definitive edtions!!

I would kill for a new Perfect Dark haha.

Crytek + Perfect Dark = WIN

:D
Thema:

Perfect Dark needs more control options

1. Perfect Dark needs more control options - Similar Threads - Perfect Dark needs

2. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  3. Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer: Perfect dark won’t play multiplayer on Xbox series x let’s me send invite but other players unable to accept 67a7f3f2-44f9-495e-9fa2-564817d5a268
  4. Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %: I have this problem and I am clearly not the only one. How do I fix this ? 7c9c6114-3c8a-4eba-9e3e-7aa96de77d9e
  5. Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark crashes on Xbox Series X when restarting a level: I have been playing Perfect Dark (published in 2010 by Microsoft Studios) on my Xbox Series X via Backward Compatibility, and whenever I restart a level the 360 emulation crashes, and I have to...
  6. Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Will ‘Perfect Dark’ reboot be on PC?: Even though ’Perfect Dark’ has been announced at The Game Awards, it didn’t seem to mention anything about a PC release, so just want to know if there’s any word out for a PC port, we all deserve...
  7. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...
  8. I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it ask for subscription renewals I already have: I cannot play Perfect dark zero because it it access for Xbox Live Gold subscription which I already have and it diocese for EA access which I do not believe is it part of it it asks me to sign...
  9. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761
  10. Perfect Dark Reboot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Reboot: We need to see this Franchise Rebooted in the form of third person shooter with game play like the new tomb raider games, we need Amy Hennig to write the story for this rebooted ip and we need...