Perculier Xbox One Issue

Discus and support Perculier Xbox One Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by greg74511, Oct 22, 2019.

  1. greg74511
    greg74511 Guest

    Perculier Xbox One Issue


    Hi, having a strange problem and looking for assistance. I hold down the xbox button to bring up the console off/controller off/ restart menu. to then use any of these options, i need to press the A button several times quickly. the B button works fine to
    take me back out of this.

    Similarly, pressing the Xbox button brings up the sidebar menu, but if I try to move down through the menu, the highlight jumps back up to the start point. I can move left or right through the home/ communication/ system/ etc panels, but the highlight will
    only stay on the top option, it will not let me move down.

    this happens with both of my controllers. The controllers work fine on my other xbox one console so I am pretty sure it is not an issue with the controller itself. I have not noticed any issue while in game. Sometimes when I reset the console, this issue
    goes away for a short while, but always comes back.

    Anny help would be much appreciated. Cheers,

    Greg

    :)
     
    greg74511, Oct 22, 2019
    #1
  2. greg74511 Win User

    Perculier Xbox One Issue

    Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this has not had any effect. I removed both accounts from the xbox (both mine and my daughters). did a hard reset. on turning the xbox back on it asked me to ad an account and agin, it took rapid presses of the
    A button to select this option. before moving forward with the sign in, i looked at the other menu options and again the highlighted option would jump back up to the top as soon as I tried to move down through the options.

    thanks again.

    Greg
  3. Thegrinch322 Win User

    Perculier Xbox One Issue

    Glad to hear you found the solution. I always make sure to do regular cleaning ant maintenance on it also. GL and have fun Gaming!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Perculier Xbox One Issue

    Thanks for reply and glad you're up and running.
  5. greg74511 Win User

    Perculier Xbox One Issue

    Thank you for your reply. it turns out, I think it was a console overheating issue. I have left a full explanation below.

    Thanks again for your time,

    Greg
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Perculier Xbox One Issue

Thema:

Perculier Xbox One Issue

Loading...
  1. Perculier Xbox One Issue - Similar Threads - Perculier Issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...