Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...

Discus and support Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is the news that you sent: January 3, 2017 There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water! This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeriCatS, Jan 2, 2017.

1. GeriCatS
    GeriCatS Guest

Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ...

This is the news that you sent:

January 3, 2017

There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water!

This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This yummy collection includes a range of 25 delicious delectables of culinary art!

Complete images of fresh vegetables and fruit, savory dinners and enticing desserts. Just click on "See all collections" and select Food 2 to download this scrumptious collection today!

To return to the game, click Back to Microsoft Jigsaw.

Please unsubscribe me from your news. I have no "see all collections" to click on. There is nothing new on my downloadable collections. Your news is wrong or nonsense or a scam or an error, but I don't care.

Unsubscribe me from your news.

:)

GeriCatS, Jan 2, 2017
  2. Troubadour54
    Troubadour54 Guest
    Cannot find Food 2 in See all collections

On January 3, 2017 I received the following message:

There is a new Microsoft Jigsaw collection available that is sure to make your mouth water!

This week we released Microsoft Jigsaw: Food 2! This yummy collection includes a range of 25 delicious delectables of culinary art!

Complete images of fresh vegetables and fruit, savory dinners and enticing desserts. Just click on "See all collections" and select Food 2 to download this scrumptious collection today!

Unfortunatly, I did not find it in said section.

Thank you

Troubadour54, Jan 2, 2017
  3. PamLindsey
    PamLindsey Guest
    News-food2 puzzle download

It says in the report to go to "see all """ and I cannot find that option anywhere in the game. When I see all the collections available for download and click on it, I just get a message no new collections available. Also, I have not received any new
    jigsaw jam puzzle collections in over a year and finished the four collections I have ages ago.

PamLindsey, Jan 2, 2017
  4. G3NESYS Win User

Did you know...*insert here*....???

nice.

i didnt even know you could keep food in your inventory.

where do you get food at?
  5. JacobGoodwin2 Win User

Microsoft charged me without my permission, am I eligible for a refund?

I clicked the link, it took me to the messages page but there is no where I can send a message or hit reply. Just that it references this post again. And if I click that, it just brings me back here.

I am logged on and I can see your messages that are posted here, there as well.

Is there something I am missing?

Surely I don't just post here on the public forum.
  6. Shufflesalong Win User

Loader kills

Go back to act 1 chapter 4 where you have to collect some food with the loader put it on casual and stamp them to death and if need be keep going back to last checkpoint
  7. MrSuperrMannn Win User

Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

Go in to .manage game you will see that its says 1 is ready to install click it then go to where they all are go to pack 2 ( new update ) and then click more options uninstall then reinstall it then will down load and be able to get on and play call of
    duty
  8. cd_tide Win User

Double clicking in microsoft solitaire collection

Update: the double clicking problem has gotten better in Pyramid solitaire where it was the worst but has gotten a lot worse in Klondike solitaire where it was not a problem before and the dropping in FreeCell Solitaire where as I am moving the cards it drops them as if I let go of the mouse is the same. It is strange how this problem only seems to exist in the Microsoft solitaire collection. My concern is that I am starting class for me second degree in August and a lot of the course work is online to mirror the national licensing exam which is online. I don't want the mouse not working when I am doing class work. That is why I am trying to find out where the problem lies and how to fix it. It is odd that it only seems to exist in the microsoft solitaire collection but I can only comment on what I see.
Thema:

1. Per your news post: Where is FOOD 2? And, where is "see all collections" that I am to click ... - Similar Threads - Per news post

2. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  3. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  4. Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox refund? Or is it one refund per year?: So I want to refund something, but I’ve seen that there is a one refund per year limit? Last time I had a refund was 20/5/23 submitted by /u/RKBA123 [link] [comments]
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way I can get the sales per region for xbox consoles for a thesis project?: I am at the beginning of a long, extensive thesis project for my doctorate degree. Excited to tie a 20+ year passion into such project, gaming, it would help my progress tremendously if I can...
  7. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  8. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...: I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted b40af33f-bcc3-44fd-bf5d-f87fc2c537c2
  9. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  10. Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dead Space not playable on Xbox Series S per the store?: In the store on my Xbox Series S, it's saying Dead Space (2023) is not playable on this device. Why is that when I'm buying it from the store? 7a643761-62c9-4f2c-b331-2a209d8154b0