Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo

Discus and support Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; www.Peoplesgaming.co.uk does exactly what it says on the tin, it's a website made by gamers for gamers, no bull **** just gaming, competative,casual it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PG TITAN REAPER, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo

www.Peoplesgaming.co.uk does exactly what it says on the tin, it's a website made by gamers for gamers, no bull **** just gaming, competative,casual it doesn't matter we are here for you!

Titanfall--Scrims uk/us Weekly + Competitive Training/Casual gaming everynight!

Destiny--Awaiting the BETA

C.O.D --Commanders needed (need to be mad keen)

Halo 5 --TBA

THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU

We don't have any requirements to join apart from 18+, a positive attitude and a good sense of humour! We like a laugh!

Command positions available

Media positions available

Gamer positions available

If Carlsberg made Clans...........Then this would be it!
    If you want to get in touch with me Xbox live gt is.....

:)

PG TITAN REAPER, Jun 30, 2014
  2. Which game or games are you waiting for to come out for the Xbox One?

COD: Treyarch's Version w/zombies

Titanfall

Halo 5

Destiny

Etc........

XxEndless WarxX, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Titan Fall wins E3 !

I know it's late, but Halo 5 Yawn yawn yawn ha!

-

Halo is so this gen, big Gears fan but I don't think it has the legs to dominate next gen, neither of them do.

-

Next gen it all about TitanFall & Destiny, TitanFall the new CoD (god forbid) and Destiny the new Halo

Marwood II 87, Jun 30, 2014
  4. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Which game or games are you waiting for to come out for the Xbox One?

COD: Treyarch's Version w/zombies

Titanfall

Halo 5

Destiny

Etc........
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Titan Fall wins E3 !

I know it's late, but Halo 5 Yawn yawn yawn ha!

-

Halo is so this gen, big Gears fan but I don't think it has the legs to dominate next gen, neither of them do.

-

Next gen it all about TitanFall & Destiny, TitanFall the new CoD (god forbid) and Destiny the new Halo
  6. StuKunRule10 Win User

Will Call of Duty ever be the same?

Totally agree with the op, keep the futuristic warfare to Titanfall/Halo/Destiny. Bring back the good old Cod days!
  7. TheSilverTash Win User

If the next COD was World at War 2 would you be happy?

Halo type futuristic games.

Mixing Halo ,Titanfall and Cod is not a Cod game ....imo ...
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

What Xbox One Game are you looking forward to the most?

destiny. titanfall. forza5. halo 2014
Thema:

Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo

1. Peoples Gaming - xboxone Titanfall/CoD/Titanfall/Destiny/Halo - Similar Threads - Peoples Gaming xboxone

2. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  3. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  4. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  5. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  6. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  7. Xbox game sharing and multiple people

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing and multiple people: Alright. me and a friend got into a random discussion about game sharing and how it works and I'm wondering which one of us are right? the thing I brought up was, 'an account only can share with...
  8. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  9. people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me

in XBoX on Windows
    people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me: i just updated the xbox app on my pc and use the party chat to communicate with friends but after the update i need to have the game bar open for anyone to her me in the party< ive tried multiple...
  10. Why can't I talk to people in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk to people in game: In destiny 2 I can to talk to them but I can't hear them c1642389-5a43-4b84-884c-c6b12ce7d9d2