People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you?

Discus and support People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The old edition doesn’t have your characters fear moving at a slow pace when run jumping The old edition doesn’t spawn 3 cows in one The old edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by You reading this already, Jan 31, 2023.

1. People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you?

The old edition doesn’t have your characters fear moving at a slow pace when run jumping

The old edition doesn’t spawn 3 cows in one

The old edition doesn’t flash the block when you have just mined it

The grass in the new version musts looks like a different colour

For the love of god please bring legacy Minecraft back

Good Minecraft shouldn’t be able to be played on a small phone take Java for example

:)

You reading this already, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I clearly understand your opinion mate. Any games are being updated from time to time so we can expect some changes and improved features. If you have a suggestion to that game, you are always welcome to post and suggest it to the Minecraft team. They love listening to their players. You can post it from here https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/communi...
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Minecraft for Windows, as it is, cannot be used on Xbox consoles. However, Minecraft for Windows is essentially Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which is the same edition used on Xbox consoles. That's why, for example, the Realms in Minecraft for Windows are the same as Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox consoles. In contrast, Minecraft Java Edition Realms are exclusive to PC and only accept Java Edition players.

This is why most servers, even if they are third-party, have the same player compatibility system. It's highly likely that the server you're trying to access is intended for the Java version of Minecraft. That's why it doesn't allow you to log in from the Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) edition, while it does allow access from the Java edition of the game.

It's essential to clarify that "Minecraft for Windows" refers to Minecraft Bedrock, but that's how Mojang decided to name it on the PC platform, which can lead to confusion.

I hope this explanation clarifies things for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
  4. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Discount

Hi, the offer to get Minecraft Xbox One edition at a discounted price if you played the Minecraft Xbox 360 edition has expired. It expired back in February. You will have to pay full price if you want the game on the Xbox One.
  6. sprkle Win User

Xbox Series X Question

they wouldnt close down xbox one servers considering a lot of people, like you, wouldn’t want the upgrade
Thema:

1. People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you? - Similar Threads - Minecraft console edition

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use custom skins on Minecraft bedrock for xbox series consoles?: I've seen online that it used to be possible to use custom skins, but the methods they explain are now outdated as some of the steps are seemingly no longer possible. Am I missing anything here?...
  7. Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S: Hi I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not showing up on the previously bought games list...
  8. does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...: Hello hi i just wanted to wonder if you need xbox game pass ultimate to play online because when i join my sisters LAN game do it said i have to suscribe to xbox game pass ultimate or xbox live...
  9. How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to convert world save from PS4 console to PC (Minecraft Java) using a USB drive (and...: Hello all, I have been trying to find a workaround for this for years, but I haven't, which is why I'm here... I want to convert my Minecraft world on my PS4 to my PC to play it on Minecraft...
  10. Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....: I want to play this game is my favorite game in the world 7315f427-ddb7-46bc-a2dc-941ccfc2725d