People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits

Discus and support People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I pay for Game Pass Ultimate on my account(). My dad has my gameshare so he can play games like Madden and Forza. Recently he has not been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StillOkayisH, Jan 2, 2022.

1. StillOkayisH
    StillOkayisH Guest

I pay for Game Pass Ultimate on my account(). My dad has my gameshare so he can play games like Madden and Forza. Recently he has not been able to access parts of Madden that require Gold. I’ve checked that my account is marked as “My Home Xbox” on his console.

I still have full access to all GamePass Ult. privileges on my Xbox.

I’ve read numerous threads about this and can’t find anything to help.

Anybody got anything we can work with?

:)

StillOkayisH, Jan 2, 2022
  2. StillOkayisH Win User

Hey Jesse! Thank you for your response! I tried this today and unfortunately it did not work. It’s acting like my account(Account A)doesn’t even have Gamepass when I sign in on my dads console(Console B).

Though on my console(Console A) I do have it, and can use all the privileges.

Anything else we can try?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you still have switches, I'll suggest you perform a factory reset keeping games and apps on your dad's console and then perform the home Xbox set up again.

A factory reset keeping games and apps will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.

After signing in, you can do the set up again using the guide below;

You have 2 accounts and 2 consoles. Let's call them Account A, Console A and account B, console B.

Account A has the subscription and B does not. A should sign into Console B and make it his Home Xbox and then sign out of that console and let account B sign in.

Doing that, account B will have access to the subscriptions and games on account A's account and they can play together.

The issue with gamesharing often happens when the account with the games/subscription doesn't sign out after making the other console his Home Xbox, but once it's signed out, the other account can sign in and access everything.

To designate an Xbox console as your home Xbox;

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

• Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

• Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

That's the only way to set up the game sharing feature I'm afraid.
  5. mgzin66 Win User

Xbox One in a multi-system home

Absolutely not...One per console.....this was at the bottom of the email I recieved:

Home Gold benefits limited to a single, designated Xbox One console in Gold member's home; restrictions apply. Some Gold benefits cannot be shared; features and requirements subject to change. See www.xbox.com/live.
  6. AF92 DARK SHOOT Win User

GOLD

Mmmm another account have GOLD, then all accounts (in Xbox One) recieve the benefits of GOLD. That's my case.
Thema:

1. People using My Home Xbox are no longer recieving the Gold Benefits - Similar Threads - using Home are

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...
  4. Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as...: Can 2 of my friends use my xbox account as there home xbox if I'm using a different one as my home xbox? d1ed5b42-ebf6-4a1c-af46-31caa78d6e75
  5. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  6. The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox home console. Can it be used on more than two consoles?: Hello, I have 2 friends who have an xbox, as well as my brother who has a PC. My brother plays through my PC account and I play through my console account And here's the thing: I want to share...
  7. connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?: my Xbox console HDMI out port is not working. So, I used Xbox companion app (in older days) to steam my Xbox games to pc which worked pretty much well (because of connecting my Xbox and pc to the...
  8. My home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...: My home computer is linked to my old email address. I want my family to still use that old email login to sign into the home computer but I want my xbox to be separate from that old email and to...
  9. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  10. xboxone - recently used apps not populating on the home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    xboxone - recently used apps not populating on the home screen: I recently reset my console to repair a critical error. Now when I power on and get to the home screen no apps are showing up in the recently used app section. Only a support Icon with quick tips....