People trying to steal my minecraft account

Discus and support People trying to steal my minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Few years ago I had to recover my minecraft account from a person whose nickname was "zumshii", I did it without problem but now he contacted me with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marta Büchersutrm, Aug 29, 2022.

1. People trying to steal my minecraft account

Few years ago I had to recover my minecraft account from a person whose nickname was "zumshii", I did it without problem but now he contacted me with this email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** saying he is willng to pay me to access my account. I'm seriusly worried about my passwords, I changed them again but I would also like to report this problem to a human being inside microsoft, if I try to use the normal support page there's just a bar to get pre-compiled answer.

:)

Marta Büchersutrm, Aug 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Marta

Sorry to hear that, please do this (is going to reduce your possibilities to be hacked to almost zero)

1. Don't use the same password for your accounts

2. Use a larger password including numbers, letters and symbols

3. Add security phone numbers and emails in your accounts

4. Enable two step verification in all your accounts (and set an authenticator app to avoid typing the password every time)

5. Change your passwords from time to time

If you do these 5 things your account is going to be more safe and you don't need to worry
  3. SF boiiii Win User

Someone is trying to steal my account

I would change your security settings and your password if they know your pasword
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

Set up two-factor authentication on your Microsoft account. Make sure you have the same set up for your email account as well if it is not a Microsoft email account.
  5. A Raging Eagle Win User

Change your password, never use the same one for multiple sites ánd always activate the two-step verification.
  6. BloodRunsBlack0 Win User

Thema:

1. People trying to steal my minecraft account - Similar Threads - trying steal minecraft

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  7. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  8. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  9. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  10. How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone for trying to steal an account?: So I got accepted into a group post for someone who needed help with a yt tho um mail and I did what they asked, but after they said they’d give me a $10 Xbox gift card code for helping and I was...