people trying to get account info

Discus and support people trying to get account info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 3 people invite my son to a live party chat claiming to be volenteers for xbox live. claiming that my son was using illegal mods and asking for his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wreckzx2, Jan 3, 2014.

1. wreckzx2
    wreckzx2 Guest

3 people invite my son to a live party chat claiming to be volenteers for xbox live. claiming that my son was using illegal mods and asking for his account information. We do not know these people and are not on his friends list so we can not file a complaint
    from there.

these 3 are the gamers tags

[Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed]

:)

wreckzx2, Jan 3, 2014
  2. LiamWallo93
    LiamWallo93 Guest
    Get account banned for hacking into mine

Gave friend through Xbox my info for game share, he has just tried hacking into my account and changing my info but in the end didn’t succeed as Microsoft was amazingly helpful in recovering my account back, I just wondered if we can get this low life banned
    for trying to steal my account, his gamertag is JORDAINNNN, and I know he’s been trying to do this with several other people. Make Xbox a safer place, get him banned.

LiamWallo93, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Cosmic WzRD
    Cosmic WzRD Guest
    "Dear Test FirstName Test LastName," Billed for things I didnt buy/Microsoft hacked issues

Just try to change your password and keep pressure on trying to remove your card off the account or just cancel your card because someone got your card info and put it on there account im guessing i dont really know. Dont blame microsoft blame the people
    that got the info and try to get it fixed and like i said cancel the card. tell us how it worked out?

Cosmic WzRD, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

You can report them from the recent players list.Click on friends then scroll right.

It might be wise to set communications to friends only as well.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  5. wreckzx2
    wreckzx2 Guest
    i was told by xbox suport on the phone to post this here and to list the tags

wreckzx2, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Not your fault.A lot of the phone support people don't know the forum rules & often tell people to post tags

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice

Dec3D, Jan 3, 2014
  8. people trying to get account info

This rule is not stressed enough, Posting gamertags is against the rules of the forms as what Daft Badger and Dec3D said before me. DO NOT give out any information to anyone! Only to Xbox Staff or Support if necessary! What these people on Xbox LIVE are
    trying to do is impersonate an Enforcer just bully your son. This happens all the time. Never fall for this.

ArmyRanger149, Jan 3, 2014
  9. wreckzx2
    wreckzx2 Guest
    so ive been round and round with people from xbox to get this taken care of, seems no one wants to do anythign about it. guess i should just return my xbox one and take my money back out of microsofts pocket and put it into sony

wreckzx2, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I've told you what to do.Set comms to friends only or block comms with these people & file a complaint against them via your console.

You can't report people on the forums.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  11. wreckzx2 Win User

so ive been round and round with people from xbox to get this taken care of, seems no one wants to do anythign about it. guess i should just return my xbox one and take my money back out of microsofts pocket and put it into sony
  12. Dec3D Win User

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice
  13. ArmyRanger149 Win User

This rule is not stressed enough, Posting gamertags is against the rules of the forms as what Daft Badger and Dec3D said before me. DO NOT give out any information to anyone! Only to Xbox Staff or Support if necessary! What these people on Xbox LIVE are
    trying to do is impersonate an Enforcer just bully your son. This happens all the time. Never fall for this.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

I've told you what to do.Set comms to friends only or block comms with these people & file a complaint against them via your console.

You can't report people on the forums.
  15. wreckzx2 Win User

i was told by xbox suport on the phone to post this here and to list the tags
Thema:

1. people trying to get account info - Similar Threads - trying account info

2. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  3. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  4. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  7. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  8. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  10. when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to attach my card to my xbox account it says the info doesn't match the account...: no matter what i do to solve the issue like attatchinf an address to my account, checking with bank making sure everything is good it still says the same thing 81fe1b49-2862-4e10-b5f5-b04473a9868e