People can't connect to my minecraft bedrock world.

Discus and support People can't connect to my minecraft bedrock world. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm on a windows 11, playing on bedrock, and my PS4 friends can't join multiplayer worlds that I host. I can join their worlds, but they can't join... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HPD062186, Jan 23, 2023.

1. HPD062186
    HPD062186 Guest

I'm on a windows 11, playing on bedrock, and my PS4 friends can't join multiplayer worlds that I host. I can join their worlds, but they can't join mine. It just says "Connecting" for a while and then says that they timed out.

:)

HPD062186, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, you may need to manage the settings of your Xbox account. I understand you are playing it on a Windows 11 device but all of your gamertag or account's settings can be managed via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home

On the page, just go to "Privacy & online safety" settings. Then select the Xbox series/ Windows online safety. You will see many categories there, just make sure it is allowed on the settings then make sure to save it.

After doing this, have your friends try to join your world to see if they will be allowed this time to enter.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to assist if there are still issues.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons why you can't connect to your friend's world in Minecraft Bedrock:

Firewall or router configuration: Your firewall or router may be blocking incoming connections, which would prevent your friend from connecting to your world.

Internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can prevent you from connecting to your friend's world.

Game version mismatch: You and your friend may be playing on different versions of the game. Ensure you are both on the same version of Minecraft Bedrock.

Xbox Live account: Make sure both you and your friend are logged in to Xbox Live, as it is required for multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock.

NAT type: You may need to change your NAT type from strict to moderate, or open, in order to connect to your friend's world.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  5. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
  6. Ya_boi_joshy_boi Win User

Cant join world

never mind, turns out my internet connection was just being weird or something but I managed to get it to work, so it is possible to make a completely different account and join the same Minecraft world on bedrock edition for Xbox.
Thema:

1. People can't connect to my minecraft bedrock world. - Similar Threads - can't connect minecraft

2. I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join in minecraft servers on nintendo switch. I'm told to connect to Nintendo and...: P.S. Sorry for my bad english d2073586-c10d-4595-8c93-bf971b1c218a
  3. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...: Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a...
  4. I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost: About 3 days ago I tried buying a 10 player realm for me and my friends, but every single time the error message "store connection lost, your device lost connection to the store and we can't...
  5. Can't connect to any Minecraft servers without setting up new Microsoft Acct which wipes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to any Minecraft servers without setting up new Microsoft Acct which wipes...: My son suddenly can't connect to any Minecraft servers and gets this message: "Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft...
  6. Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect PS5 to Microsoft account (for Minecraft): When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account through Minecraft on my PS5, a code comes up along with a QR code. I've scanned the QR code, signed in, but I was taken to a black screen (on my...
  7. I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help: So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I deleted it and tried to download the...
  8. I can't connect to my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my minecraft account: Hello. I'm having problem with my minecraft account. I have migrated it to microsoft account few months ago. I made my microsoft account with korean account. But today, I had to migrate that...
  9. Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft: Hey, I've been trying since yesterday to connect to minecraft with my microsoft account (as we asked us to merge mojang ones into microsoft); but there's always a message saying 'An error...
  10. Minecraft can't connect to services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't connect to services: I haven't been able to get Minecraft Launcher to connect to minecraft services since I installed it. I've re-installed it once already and tried also installing the xbox app. I'm not sure what...