people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

Discus and support people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I'm sorry but same happened to me plus on games people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YOBro1, Aug 22, 2021.

1. YOBro1
    YOBro1 Guest

people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

I'm sorry but same happened to me plus on games people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money this is unacceptable and unfair and you Microsoft gave me dismissal after I asked for help to be safe sadly no human or company can be trusted and respected because we complain about criminal issues we get banned and 1/4 1/5 people try to steal from me why me everytime why can't we just be safe and enjoy something I had EA sports fan and member rob £400 in October and everyone dissmissed me why is criminal behaviour normal I should not be banned for complaining I thought usa and the uk was civilized and mature guessed I am wrong I am annoyed and upset where is our safety as customers it's shady to me

:)

YOBro1, Aug 22, 2021
  2. YOBro1 Win User

LIKE I SAID ANGRY BECAUSE I WAS BLACKMAILED GOT NO REFUND DUE TO BLACKMAIL OF BEING PUBLICALLY SLAUGHTERED BY THE HACKERS WITH BANK DETAILS LEAKED IF I DIDN'T COMPLY SO YEAH NOT HAPPY SAFETY FEELS NON-EXISTANT I ONLY THOUGHT EA BECAUSE THEY ONCE TOOK FP I BOUGHT OFF OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT REASON AND SAID I DIDN'T COMPLY DESPITE FOLLOWING EULA SINCE THE HACKS ON MY ACCOUNT SO EA DID TECHINALLY STEAL £32.00
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, YOBro1

I have split your comment off from the other post so we can try and help you regarding your question. I have done this because of your recent actions on the Microsoft Community.

Did you report those who broke the Code of Conduct with the console reporting tools?

Regards
  4. YOBro1 Win User

STILL NO REFUNDS FOR £432.00
  5. YOBro1 Win User

NO BUT I AM SORRY I GOT SHUNNY IT'S JUST 2 EA COMMUNITY MEMBERS UNANAMYNOUS NAMES I CAN'T GET A NAME AND IT KEEPS CHANGING HACKING REPEATEDLY MY BANK ACCOUNT AND IP ADDRESS I'M SUSPICIOUS EA ARE INVOLVED TOO I JUST WANTED TO DELETE WHATEVER IS NEEDED I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE ANYTHING BUT CAN'T TAKE THEM HACKING MY NETWORK AND BANK DETAILS ANYMORE GET THESE TAILERS OFF MY BACK IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES 2 FAILED BANK ACCOUNT HACKS 1 SUCCESFULL WITH £400 STOLEN BACK IN NOVEMBER ALSO 5 DDOS' AND SEVERAL UNPLAYABLE APPS I DELETED BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER WORK
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, YOBro1

Did you contact EA about this too?

If you had money taken from your account unlawfully, you could dispute the charges with your bank. I know with Halifax; they were good with me about this when I have had issues in the past. They reversed the charges made on the account, and I got the money back.

Have you spoken to the police about this too, as they can investigate this?

You can dial 101 (If in the UK) and ask to speak to the police and make case. They should be able to help too, especially if your saying you have been defrauded by others within the game.

Regards,
Thema:

1. people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money - Similar Threads - are cheating game

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  5. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  6. Microsoft not cleaning up the games from cheat hackers. Microsoft breaking the rules of our...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft not cleaning up the games from cheat hackers. Microsoft breaking the rules of our...: COD games are still being flooded with cheat hackers in every lobby. Also ActiVision penalizes gamers that report the cheat hackers instead of banning the cheat hackers. Microsoft/Xbox Network...
  7. Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy Anti-Cheat not working with Xbox App Games.: I am trying to play Texas Chainsaw Massacre using the Xbox App, since I have Game Pass. Every time I have tried to load the game, Easy Anti-Cheat fails to load and shows the error "Launch Error;...
  8. Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal Windows - Fix Easy Anti Cheat Unrecognized game client: Trying to launch Exoprimal and get a message saying "Launch Error Unrecognized game client. Cannot continue. Only other game I've had issues with is the Windows version of the 2nd Exoprimal...
  9. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  10. Exploits and cheating on console games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exploits and cheating on console games: What steps is microsoft taking to mitigate cheating and modding on console ? Why is such a large portion of the community allowed to continue using third party software while on the Microsoft...