People abusing the report system

Discus and support People abusing the report system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bit of an eye-opening experience today in Forza Horizon 5. The guy rams me off the track, and then proceeds to lose despite that. Afterwards I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaKlauss, Feb 13, 2022.

1. DaKlauss
    DaKlauss Guest

Bit of an eye-opening experience today in Forza Horizon 5.

The guy rams me off the track, and then proceeds to lose despite that.

Afterwards I get messages from him, and as soon as I respond, somewhat confused

as to why he is the enraged one, after he rammed me.

I receive an Xbox account suspension for hate speech via mail and he quickly deletes

the chat conversation.

Afterwards, he sends these lovely messages, clearly happy with his scheme.

---------------

Trash People abusing the report system ;)

Slowass People abusing the report system :) People abusing the report system ;)

I don`t want you as a friend. You play dirty, you suck. Received a punishment from Xbox...

I'm going to block you right now Idiot.

Byeeeeeee People abusing the report system :)

----------------

Is this how that is supposed to work? Don't win on the track, bait people into getting their accounts banned?

SMH

[mod removed]

:)

DaKlauss, Feb 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yeah if you receive a hate msg don't respond you learn this in school

Two wrongs do NOT make a right

Don't retaliate

Just report and ignore

Its not.abusing the report system

That requires multiple reports on the same person

You retaliate the rules still apply to everyone not just the other person
  3. DaKlauss Win User

Two wrongs, where only the attacked party gets a suspension definitely does not make a right.

If both parties received a suspension, I would 100% agree with you.

But if the aggressor not only gets to be abusive but also gets the satisfaction, it is abuse of the system.

There are instructional videos on YouTube on exactly this method.

As a real world example, someone hits you in the face. You retaliate by hitting him in the stomach.

Police officer nearby arrests you for hitting him in the stomach, while the guy stands there and laughs in your face and kicking you while the officer puts hand cuffs on you.

Does that seem like a fair system?
  4. Skanker irl Win User

That's a really tough one, but you have to try not to retaliate. And definitely report any offensive behavior.

Even if someone deletes things, Xbox can still see it.
  5. DankasaurusRex3 Win User

Abuse of reporting system

also i had to change my name a few months back dankasaurusrex to dankasaurarex3. So tell me again how they actually look into stuff

Hey there might be some slight issues of a he said she said kind of thing, there always is...the point is are you goading or setting yourself up for that type of ban. The best thing you can do is to not entertain people, don't boast of a win in game, watch
    yourself in general chat and voice chats. You can be really negative and not even realize it. Just try to stay as far away from the appearance of having people get so incited toward you that they report you.
    so dont win a match and recieve a message saying gonna get you banned? Ight gonna start losing on purpose would hate to upset salty 13 year old kids...
  6. Smwutches Win User

Abuse of reporting system

The enforcement team investigates all complaints they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct. So it doesn't matter how many reports you get. You can be reported a million times and
    not get suspended.
Thema:

1. People abusing the report system - Similar Threads - abusing report system

2. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  3. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  4. Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is X Box allowing this kind of abuse from children?: Hello I am now a android developer and have come a long way. Yes I have been a victim to fraud and abuse for years tracking it down to X Box. I have been tracking this problem threw my windows 10...
  5. How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does your first suspension last for apparent abuse?: how long does your first suspension last for an apparent abuse? b5c92a44-06bf-426a-921e-fb00a1043c44
  6. So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned?: So I play a game minding my own business start getting greeted by another player get cocky msgs from him and explicit profanity and sexual comments from them after I start beating them I report...
  7. How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can an ambassador be reported for psychological abuse if the abuse is passive aggressive?: I did something wrong, I accepted the punishment, but that wasn't enough for the ambassador and her group of friends who spent the better part of a year trying to punish, humiliate, ridicule,...
  8. New strike system seems easily abusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New strike system seems easily abusable: Is there any protection at all? or is it time to leave xbox ecosystem? I've played enough online games with bad (or no) ingame reporting systems to know that if you play a unpopular character or...
  9. Player Harassment and Abuse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player Harassment and Abuse: I recently got a really, really offensive message from a player online (Star Wars Battlefront II - which is the most toxic bunch of Xbox players I have ever come across) that not only went so far...
  10. The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The report system is abused and used just as personal revenge,why is this allowed to happen?: Im not a kid and i just wrote "fkn dmb" to another ADULT.First of all,"fkn" can be "freaking" and "dmb" well...it is what it is but as i said in the title,the report system is abused by adults 99%...