Pentiment cloud save error wiped 4 hours of reading.

Discus and support Pentiment cloud save error wiped 4 hours of reading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fresh install on Series X yesterday, got an autosave error saying i was out of space. Then the game reverted back to the beginning. I had similar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blaao, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Blaao
    Blaao Guest

Fresh install on Series X yesterday, got an autosave error saying i was out of space. Then the game reverted back to the beginning. I had similar problems with cyberpunk recently but access to saves still. Whats going on? Seems like serious cloud issues that would make it FUTILE to try to play any games at this point.

:)

Blaao, Dec 1, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you have a lot of save files in these games?

Is your cloud storage full? If so try deleting some clips
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Blaao, you've tried some procedure on the console like a cache cleanup or a reset on the console keeping games and Apps if you haven't tried to follow the procedures below.

First try to remove all games in quick resume.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. monkeyman1188 Win User

accessing cloud storage on xbox one

Hello

when you go to the save file of the game in question, all there is, is 10mb of reserved space.

the single player campaign save is still there, thats not been wiped however the multiplayer save, like i said was wiped or lost from cloud, from being hours of stats, kills etc to all zeros.

i am the only person on this console, the save file hasnt even been looked at until now, after the stats were gone.

Could there be a chance of data corruption regarding the multiplayer autosaves onto cloud?

would the cloud automatically wipe any corrupted data like saves for example?

i know on another game, if you saved over a save again and again, it woukd eventuslly corrupt it, could this be happening with an autosave onto cloud?

it is an old 360 game and has aparantly a lot of trouble with data being wiped.

thanks

monkey
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Pls Help Me

it is a microsoft product and the saves are on the local machine you wipe it then thats it, there not cloud saved
  6. Internet Expert Win User

why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors
Thema:

1. Pentiment cloud save error wiped 4 hours of reading. - Similar Threads - Pentiment cloud save

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Preview features Not Working: When I click preview features to on, its turns on but after I reload the page its unchecked again. I've tried it with my phone aswell and it does the same thing a4663518-edcb-4946-8ded-85a0cb25486b
  4. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. I can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download Pentiment onto my new Win 11 box: I bought Pentiment on preorder and played it for a bit on my Win10box. I now have a new machine with Win 11 and It no longer appears in my Library. If I use the direct link It shows up but when I...
  7. Pentiment game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pentiment game question: Pentiment The Game I tried saving the game and it said save error. June 22,1525 3 days 18 hours remain. Compline-oh Sleep hours. I am playing on xbox. I am on Act II. I truly stuck am stuck....
  8. Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pentiment cloud sync between xcloud & PC failing: Pentiment is meant to be Xbox Play Anywhere and I was playing it successfully for a week or so between Xcloud on my phone and my gaming PC installed locally. Now my PC will not sync the Xcloud...
  9. Pentiment "Not Available" on PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pentiment "Not Available" on PC Gamepass: I am trying to install Pentiment through PC Gamepass, however when I search for it on the Xbox app, it's not found anywhere. When I go to the gamepass website and launch the xbox app through the...
  10. Does anyone know if Pentiment is getting a physical release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Pentiment is getting a physical release?: I want to get the game on DVD but haven't seen any pictures of it online or seen it for sale on gamestops website. Is there a physical release already, is there going to be one? What's the deal?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pentiment xbox corrupted save