Penalised for not living in the USA

Discus and support Penalised for not living in the USA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel it is very unfair that, just because I don't live in the USA, I cannot upgrade my account so that I don't get the silly ads -- and I don't get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Irreantum52, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. Irreantum52
    Irreantum52 Guest

    Penalised for not living in the USA


    I feel it is very unfair that, just because I don't live in the USA, I cannot upgrade my account so that I don't get the silly ads -- and I don't get extra gold, either! Why punish us? There is a world outside of America! Not a happy bunny

    :)
     
    Irreantum52, Oct 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Jackersx
    Jackersx Guest
    Change of Country

    this problem, there are many people living in turkey. They solved the problem by showing addresses, such as USA. I can not do anything for my activation code is not steam.
     
    Jackersx, Oct 8, 2017
    #2
  3. PRO J SIMPSON, Oct 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Paul Four
    Paul Four Guest

    Penalised for not living in the USA

    I had your problem living in Madagascar using my credit card from another origin country But when I used my credit card from Madagascar bank it works. So There must be another reason.
     
    Paul Four, Jan 29, 2018
    #4
  5. Paul Four Win User

    Penalised for not living in the USA

    I had your problem living in Madagascar using my credit card from another origin country But when I used my credit card from Madagascar bank it works. So There must be another reason.
  6. Psychotic OZ Win User

    Forza 7 online gameplay

    Yes but there would be problems. What if someone slams on their brakes causing you to crash into them then you would get penalised. Or if someone pushes you off the track, penalised again.
  7. ModestElf Win User

    I have been temporarily banned from backing out of too many games when i didn't

    I'm wondering how they'll penalise quitters, with all that new join in mid-game thing
  8. effect6688 Win User

    xbox 360 elite 120gb

    usa washington dc my dad bought it he lives in usa :_)
  9. ShinigamiOnryo Win User

    cant download

    Well I live in the USA indiana if that matters. Nd I registered in the USA indiana
Thema:

Penalised for not living in the USA

Loading...
  1. Penalised for not living in the USA - Similar Threads - Penalised living USA

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

    in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...