Peggle 2 Problem

Discus and support Peggle 2 Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1231710804 So tried getting the achievement for finishing all the trials in the Celestial Realm in Peggle 2 and I finished the last trial that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landon117, Jan 19, 2014.

  1. Landon117
    Landon117 Guest

    Peggle 2 Problem


    1231710804

    So tried getting the achievement for finishing all the trials in the Celestial Realm in Peggle 2 and I finished the last trial that I needed, but it didn't give me the achievement. I tried and tried again and it didn't work. It would record two game clips
    and that was it. So I shut off the dvr game recording thing and no matter which trial I completed, it still wouldn't give me the achievement. It clearly says that I have finished every single trial in the game and in the Celestial Realm. And yet, still
    no achievement.

    :)
     
    Landon117, Jan 19, 2014
    #1
  2. rob0720
    rob0720 Guest
    A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

    Can't find anyone to play Ryse or Peggle 2 online. Ghosts isn't a problem however.
     
    rob0720, Jan 19, 2014
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 19, 2014
    #3
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Peggle 2 Problems

  5. Archfall25 Win User

    Achievements are not unlocking for a week but at 100%!?

    I've got 200 points on Peggle 2 that are at 100% but not unlocking..ugh. Is this a EA access problem?
  6. rob0720 Win User

    A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

    Can't find anyone to play Ryse or Peggle 2 online. Ghosts isn't a problem however.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Next Games for Gold game?

    Peggle is a blast. I cant wait for peggle 2
  8. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

    peggle nights or plants vs zombies?

    Peggle is great!! Peggle 2 is unreal and beyond fun.
Thema:

Peggle 2 Problem

Loading...
  1. Peggle 2 Problem - Similar Threads - Peggle Problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...