Peggie 2 dlc not installing

Discus and support Peggie 2 dlc not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a dlc bundle from Peggle and it will not install, it always stops at 3% and then says installation stopped. I’m using the Xbox gamepass to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adlan Hadjabderrahmane, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Peggie 2 dlc not installing

I bought a dlc bundle from Peggle and it will not install, it always stops at 3% and then says installation stopped. I’m using the Xbox gamepass to play it, would that hav something to do with it?

:)

Adlan Hadjabderrahmane, Jan 17, 2023
  2. CAMARO Xlll Win User

game installs and playing different game

Well you can do this with a digital title. I played Peggie 2 while bf installed from disc. So I know you can, just not with 2 digital or 2 disc based games.
  3. DarkManSam Win User

PLEASE HELP!!!!

OK Just got off of Chat with Xbox support. I have pasted the conversation below so you don't have to wait for an answer from Xbox.

You are now chatting with 'Peggy B'.

c: Hi Peggy

c: Why does Bill Gates want to ruin my Christmas? I just want to play my games....

Peggy B: I'm sorry, there is a service alert out right now and they are aware and working on the problem.

Peggy B: Try to sign on again later.

c: That's it? Tell Bill Gates to call me now! I will have your job for this Peggy!

Peggy B: Not my fault. Unfortunately, thing break down.

c: OK will it work again ever? Is there a Santa clause?

Peggy B: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

c: Can we just chat untill it is fixed I am so bored with out my games

Peggy B: Happy Holidays

c: Dont go Peggy. Dont leave me like this

c: We have been though so much together you and I

Peggy B: I'm sorry there is nothing else I can do.

c: Ok I will miss you by Peggy!
  4. DarkManSam Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live, tho test connection shows all good

OK Just got off of Chat with Xbox support. I have pasted the conversation below so you don't have to wait for an answer from Xbox.

c: Why does Bill Gates want to ruin my Christmas? I just want to play my games....

Peggy B: I'm sorry, there is a service alert out right now and they are aware and working on the problem.

c: That's it? Tell Bill Gates to call me now! I will have your job for this Peggy!

5. DarkManSam Win User

Can't connect to Live with my profile

6. DarkManSam Win User

Perfect connection, wont let me connect though

Thema:

Peggie 2 dlc not installing

1. Peggie 2 dlc not installing - Similar Threads - Peggie dlc installing

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5