Peeling grips an an xbox one elite controller

Discus and support Peeling grips an an xbox one elite controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where would i go about repairing my series 1 elite controller? the grips are falling off and the headphone jack is messed up. but the warranty is long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mathew mcavoy, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Peeling grips an an xbox one elite controller

Where would i go about repairing my series 1 elite controller? the grips are falling off and the headphone jack is messed up. but the warranty is long over.

:)

mathew mcavoy, Feb 13, 2022
  2. Nohra369 Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

I havent had a problem with mine. The only drama i have faced is the grip peeling on the Elite controller. I am up to my 3rd atm because of the grip peeling but i could never not use the Elite.
  3. Nohra369 Win User

xbox one elite controller

I am currently on my 2nd elite. Due to the Grips peeling. part from the grips peeling i haven't had any other problems. I hope they fix this issue with the Elite 2.0
  4. ChristopherWhite652 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller grips peeling

Oh and the replacement panels don't fix when the rubber grips on the bottom of the controller start peeling. The Elite controller was a great idea, but poorly executed.
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I have had an elite controller since they were released. I have gone through 2 due to the grips on the back peeling off. To me it all comes down to comfort and the triggers are in great spots. When i held the Razor controller it didn't feel right to me (either
    because i'm use to the elite controller or just not feeling it).

My grips are starting to peel again on my 3rd controller but yep, i know what id be replacing it with. (another Elite)

Hope this helps
  6. PJSampogna Win User

elite controller handle grip coming off

I've bought 3 elite controllers and literally at 91 days of owning each of then the grip started peeling off. The worst part is if u try to put it back its like the grip is now to big for the controller and no longer fits correctly... this happened on all
    3 of mine
Thema:

Peeling grips an an xbox one elite controller

1. Peeling grips an an xbox one elite controller - Similar Threads - Peeling grips elite

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  4. ELITE SERIES 2 PEELING GRIPS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE SERIES 2 PEELING GRIPS.: When is the issue of PEELING GRIPS ON THE ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER going to be addressed! It's absolutely DISGRACEFUL! This is my 2nd controller in less than two years with the EXACT same...
  5. Will the rubber grips fail on the next Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the rubber grips fail on the next Elite controller?: Bought an Elite 1 controller & the grips failed. Bought an Elite 2 controller & the grips failed. Microsoft is now requiring the use of their controllers only with an Xbox. Microsoft has offered...
  6. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  7. What should I do if my disc starts to peel?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if my disc starts to peel?: For some reasonthe plastic part on my game disc starts to peel off [img] dd38faf3-1133-46a7-868b-03642398b53b
  8. Xbox elite controller grip started to peel off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller grip started to peel off: wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with hand grip on elite controller peeling off can I send it off to be fixed? d6d971fd-9c51-4f8b-815d-16fbbdca5a63
  9. Peel Remote App security danger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Peel Remote App security danger: Hi Guys, I just saw how easy my Girlfriend was connectect with the Peel Remote App to my Xbox One without tipping any of my Account data! She could tap everthing with it and controll my Xbox just...
  10. I have an elite controller and the one of the grips have staryed to peel off and its getting ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an elite controller and the one of the grips have staryed to peel off and its getting ...: I tried posting a picture but I keep getting an error. The grip on the elite controller peeled off on its own. 02924bb4-23be-4d28-9cda-cee276b49372