Pdp D-pad repair

Discus and support Pdp D-pad repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My controller is the Legendary Collection: Deliverer of Truth. My controller began to constantly spam the D pad down after my fog knocked it from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Von, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Von
    Von New Member

Pdp D-pad repair

My controller is the Legendary Collection: Deliverer of Truth.

My controller began to constantly spam the D pad down after my fog knocked it from the table. I took it apart to discover i cant really access the Dpad internals due to a unique construction i cant find anywhere online. Can anybody help me to make the repair or atleast figure out if its fixable?

2. SilkyBunny39212 Win User

Controller Replacement

will they repair the d-pad on my xbox one controller?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

how do you fix a pdp controller

You can try resetting your PDP controller. Follow these steps:

1. Power the XBOX one console on.
    2. Plug the smaller end of the controllers USB-B micro cable into the top of the controller.
    3. Hold down on the directional pad (D-Pad) and plug the larger side of the USB cable into the XBOX one console while still holding down.
    4. The controllers red LED lights will illuminate and the controller will begin to vibrate. You may then release the down input on the directional pad (D-Pad)
    5. Press A on the controller.
    6. The controller will then stop vibrating and the LED lights will power off.
    7. Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
    8. Press down on the directional pad (D-Pad)
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Elite controller

I don't think you can buy replacements of the originals, but there are third party options. Scuff Gaming makes some!

I think PDP made the ones I use which were a Halo themed pack that came with different paddles, D-pads, and joysticks
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

D pad

Also I am not posting this info to be rude, sorry if it comes out that way, I have just been trying forever to help you understand why you are having issues. I kept saying its your connection since the game came out and you never replied with your connection.
    Now you finally posted your connection so it just confirms the issues you are having. Again, I am not trying to be rude, just trying to help. I would call your internet provider and see if you can get a faster package for your internet. Most will let you
    double your connection speed for only about $10.00 more a month.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

D pad

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

OK why does my d-pad work perfectly when I'm in between waves? I can pull out my rockets, top up my health and add grenades with ease! When I'm in a fire fight or when my health is very LOW it fails! (
    about 80%
    ) You only need about 1MB per second to run any ON-LINE game, Mine is a steady 5MB a second, 4 times tonight I died Instantlly after hitting spec-ops.. I know what LAG is.

[/quote]

1mb per second is TERRIBLE and you can barely even get into a voice chat with 1mb per second. 5 MB per second is not that good at all. Its actually quite poor.

FINALLY you answered my question and proved my point. 5 megs is not that good at all. As I said over and over agian, your poor connection is exactly why YOU are having issues.
Thema:

Pdp D-pad repair

1. Pdp D-pad repair - Similar Threads - Pdp pad repair

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  4. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  5. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  6. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  7. Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I doing something wrong trying to get the game pass from pdp?: I just got a headset from pdp. It had slip of paper with a QR code on it. I tried scanning the code but it wouldn't scan, so I went to website and done everything it said to do. Got my email...
  8. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  9. start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

in XBoX Accessibility
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN: start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN bc72f0cc-63f0-4ff1-8bb5-5c7ff571b88c
  10. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...