PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this?

Discus and support PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I recently bought a PDP controller. It works great but when I try to update it in the PDP Control Hub app it keeps showing "The application... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sando Ellary, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Sando Ellary
    Sando Ellary Guest

PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this?

Hi there. I recently bought a PDP controller. It works great but when I try to update it in the PDP Control Hub app it keeps showing "The application experienced a server error." and won't allow me to update the controller. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Thank you.

:)

Sando Ellary, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sando

In situations like this you need to reach the controller manufacturer if you are experiencing this problem only inside their app, please do it from here:
    https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. eyeangle Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

I did find a solution. There's an app called PDP Control Hub that allows remapping of the trigger keys but it only work with PDP controllers.
  4. choppyseize Win User

PDP Xbox One Controller Not Button Mapped Properly For Games

Hi I would go to their website for troubleshooting suggestions. They would have the answer there for sure. I think you need the controller hub to make the changes

https://www.pdp.com/en/pdp-app/
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do you fix a pdp controller

The firmware for the controller might need updating. Download the pdp control hub app from the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One. That should show you if it needs updating or anything else that might get it working.
  6. Chrisk3249 Win User

Need help with my Netflix app

I have found how to fix this but only for BT customers with a bt home hub 3 and up

Log into your bt account at www.bt.com once in there go to my bt and go down to the button to find software and apps, you should see an app call parenteral control, delete that

to delete it click into it and below the turn on and off button should be either un-install or delete

It is the parenteral controls that is blocking Netflix DNS servers

Please share this so other can see how to fix it, ty
Thema:

1. PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this? - Similar Threads - PDP Control Hub

2. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  3. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  4. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  5. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  6. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  7. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...
  8. PDP controller

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP controller: Hi guys, I have a PDP controller that I use on the pc and in the last week my right trigger has been causing my left stick to move right. So when I shoot or accelerate in a game, I move/ steer to...
  9. how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...: i just need help connecting it its a wired controller pdp 4963b265-35d3-4d21-b6a5-7b6f37cda393
  10. The PDP control hub wont install on my xbox at all not even 1%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The PDP control hub wont install on my xbox at all not even 1%: Bought a controll And i wanted to remap the buttons and i meed the app to do that but it wont install not even 1% iv tried clearing the queue unplugging the xbox everything’s...