pc's inputs restart randomly

Discus and support pc's inputs restart randomly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my pc randomly restarts all inputs and shuts my game down, there are no warning signs or noticeable triggers please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by felixbone, Dec 7, 2022.

1. felixbone
    felixbone Guest

my pc randomly restarts all inputs and shuts my game down, there are no warning signs or noticeable triggers please help

:)

felixbone, Dec 7, 2022
  2. felixbone Win User

thanks, I downgraded my graphic drivers and it seemed to fix it :)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Felixbone

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    When this started to happen?
    Do you know if your system, a hardware component or similar received an update recently?
    Is this happening only with a single game or with all your games?
    If it’s only one game, what game is that?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra information Felix

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more in this case:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case the latest one is causing conflicts

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
    2. Try reinstalling a previous driver version for your graphics card.
    Check the manufacturer’s website

3. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

4. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

5. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  5. felixbone Win User

windows 10, this started about 2 hours ago, i recently updated my grphic drivers, idk how many games this is happing in I've only played 1 warzone 2, i havent done anything to fix,
  6. adamProcter Win User

Xbox One Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Thanks for the help,

I've found a resolution for my problem. If I plug my controller into my USB switch the controller doesn't disconnect, even though the other inputs do disconnect randomly! When I swap the inputs to my PC everything works perfectly and the Xbox controller continues to work on the Xbox (weirdly).
Thema:

1. pc's inputs restart randomly - Similar Threads - pc's inputs restart

2. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  3. Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work...
  4. Input lag from series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input lag from series x controller on pc: when i use the rechargable battery (first-party not third party) i get input lag and joystick drift. this doesn't happen when i use regular batteries or plug the controller in to my pc. I have...
  5. How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?: My controller will randomly have massive input lag, and the buttons seem to hold their input. I have tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers, updating controller firmware with Xbox Accesories,...
  6. Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working on certain PC games. Incorrect actions for my input/no...: I don't understand what's going on with my controller. The problem persists whether I'm connected using Bluetooth or a chord. Additionally, It only happens on certain games. GTAIV and NBA2K work...
  7. I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using the xbox app on PC and my voice input isnt working. All apps are up to date and...: I'm using the Xbox app on PC and my voice input isn't working properly. In the game bar, it senses the voice and looks like it is sensing volume judging by the meter, but I can't hear anyone, and...
  8. How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?: I recently purchased an Xbox Series Controller for my PC. When I'm playing games downloaded on the Xbox App or using the Controller on the app itself my inputs will be doubled or just wrong. On...
  9. On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite: I have shut off background stuff... nothing works. I will play and everything feels crisp but the moment I get into an xbox party everything is sluggish. It's forced me to basically tell my...
  10. Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s/x controller has serious input delay on pc even compared to xbox one controller.: I was trying to use an xbox series controller on my pc but it has so much delay it is unplayable. but when i try my roommates xbox one controller it works just fine. so i went and got my own xbox...