PC Xbox Windows 10 App Issues

Discus and support PC Xbox Windows 10 App Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to play some gamepass PC tonight, but when I went to load up the Xbox App it wouldn't start. I checked the updates and the updates weren't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 133computer, Jul 14, 2022.

1. 133computer
    133computer Guest

I was trying to play some gamepass PC tonight, but when I went to load up the Xbox App it wouldn't start. I checked the updates and the updates weren't downloading either. Thus, I decided to uninstall the Xbox app and am now trying to reinstall it. Unfortunately, the reinstall is not working either and stopped about 40% of the way and hasn't moved for the past 20 minutes.

All other game platforms are working on my PC, but the Xbox one is not. Any recommendations? Is the Xbox PC app down?

:)

133computer, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Windows 10 / Problema con Forza Horizon 4 al inciar se (ayuda por favor) [Translation-Windows 10 / Problem with Forza Horizon 4 when starting (help please)]

Hi Agustin,

Can you try to re-sign in to your Xbox profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? Also if you haven't done so, go ahead and uninstall the demo, completely restart the PC, and when it restarts go ahead and download the demo again.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/getting-started/signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10

Also take a look at this support article for gameplay issues with games on Windows 10:

https://support.xbox.com/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Teredo server connectivity is blocked on xbox app. Works fine on other devices on same network.

Hi,

Let's isolate your case by answering the following questions:

1. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

2. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network?

To help resolve connectivity issues with the Xbox app on Windows 10, check out any of the links below and perform the solutions provided:

Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked

Looking forward to your response.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

Thema:

1. PC Xbox Windows 10 App Issues - Similar Threads - Windows App Issues

2. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  3. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  4. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  5. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  6. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  7. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?: To troubleshoot Xbox app issues on Windows, update the app and your system, check network connections, and reinstall if necessary. You can also seek help from the Xbox support community for...
  10. I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11: This is the error i get on the xbox app https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408402899618627586/1154584579223588964/image.png The error i get is Something went wrong with your party please try...