(PC) Xbox party chat choppy

Discus and support (PC) Xbox party chat choppy in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have recently encountered issues with Xbox party chat when trying to talk to friends on console. My microphone comes across as super choppy and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by itsmeaesthetics, Mar 20, 2023.

1. (PC) Xbox party chat choppy

I have recently encountered issues with Xbox party chat when trying to talk to friends on console. My microphone comes across as super choppy and unintelligible but I can hear people just fine. I have tried all solutions listed on other support tickets and reinstalled all audio drivers as well as Xbox/Gamebar. It sort of just happened all of a sudden, I had no issues up until a few days ago and it randomly decided to not work anymore.

Hardware info (let me know if you need anything else):

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

Audio Interface: Antelope Audio Zen Go

Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 24bit

:)

itsmeaesthetics, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello itsmeaesthetics,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to party chat with your friends and is being hindered by your microphone as it produces your voice as choppy sound. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Just to confirm, when you said, "My microphone comes across as super choppy and unintelligible but I can hear people just fine." Was this a feedback of all/some/few of your friends?

2. May we know what is your headset or microphone make and model? Is this wireless or wired headset or microphone?

3. Are you able to record your own voice using the recorder app on your Windows? Is your voice coming out choppy?

4. How about using the Xbox app for mobile for party chat? Do issue persist?

5. Did you try to record a game clip with your microphone turned on?

6. Are there issues with your Xbox Network? Please provide your NAT Type too.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. NukaColaSour Win User

How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

Thanks for the attempt to help, I’m not having issues with party chat, it’s all audio including the game sounding choppy
  5. Brother Chaotic Win User

Xbox One Party Chat Issues

I have the same issue. Only time i can get party chat to work is to restart console and start new party immediately. My NAT is open also. Regular game chat is choppy.
  6. xXBeatleadXx Win User

teamwork

I'm only in a party when I'm playin with my squad. we'd use the game chat but its choppy as hell
Thema:

1. (PC) Xbox party chat choppy - Similar Threads - party chat choppy

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  7. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...