(PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...

Discus and support (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Issues within Forza Horizon 5. Annoying bug/Glitch preventing me from playing the game further for a 5 weeks now. Already attempted through their end... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikelJexo, Dec 10, 2022.

1. MikelJexo
    MikelJexo Guest

(PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring...

Issues within Forza Horizon 5. Annoying bug/Glitch preventing me from playing the game further for a 5 weeks now.

Already attempted through their end of a support, resulting with a pre-generated answer and in the end written by the replier basically giving me a middle finger and ignoring my original post which i am now gonna also basically share here as well:

'Game is denying any further custom tunes for cars from pre-made tunes, complaining that i have reached my limit and need to use a "file manager" to delete custom tunes.

Prompt: 'Too many saves of this filetype. Please delete some from the 'file manager' before saving anymore'

- I have only managed to delete a singular 'save' of my *own* tuning on a car i owned wherei attempted to do a custom tune of my own, yet i am still unable to add more tunes from the public, published tunes.

I have attempted to go through car by car basis. To look and remove tunes but each time i have attempted *there is* no tune to be removed, even though there is a custom tune for said car, i have no access to remove it -because- i never saved it.

tldr
    There's apparently too many tune liveries, game is telling me to remove ghost liveries i have no access on deleting since i never saved them. I only downloaded and applied them.

I've exhausted my time trying to find a way to find these 'ghost' liveries to delete them but they never appear in the game when i look for them directly.

This has been a issue in the game for longer than a year and i don't think it is being worked on since there has been zero developer news about the issue nor i personally think it's even been looked at.

:)

MikelJexo, Dec 10, 2022
  2. MikelJexo Win User

(PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring and not even bothering to guide and help

Problem is i keep getting told to remove them; each time i go there it's empty, theres nothing there! How am i expected to delete anything in "my designs" or anywhere else i've looked if it does not show anything to be deleted? -that- is the issue i am having and everyone seems to be overlooking or missing out
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

(PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring and not even bothering to guide and help

Forza has their own dedicated support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  4. MikelJexo Win User

They are refusing to help. Hiding behind pre-texted copy paste's and ignoring what i am trying to explain to them; Hence i had to come here instead.

Xbox Game Studios is the publisher, if anything have a little empathy somehow towards consumer(s) ?
  5. MikelJexo Win User

ANd to add, as they refuse to give support: They close the tickets and deny anykind of feedback response as well, giving a very aweful customer service.
  6. Mubats Win User
Thema:

1. (PC/Xbox From Steam) Forza Horizon 5, over a year long bug, no fixes and support ignoring... - Similar Threads - Steam Forza Horizon

2. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  5. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  6. forza horizon 5 xbox to steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza horizon 5 xbox to steam: Hello. I have a question. I played forza horizon 5 for about 1 year on xbox one with the help of the xbox gamepass subscription, now I would like to buy the game on steam but I want to know if...
  7. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  8. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashing at startup using on Steam Deck: So as the title suggests, my horizon 5 keeps crashing at launch. The exit from the game happens when I login in my xbox account and click "start game" or "accessibility/settings" button at the...