Pc Xbox Downloads

Discus and support Pc Xbox Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the xbox game pass for pc and wanted to download some games, but my external hard drive doesn't show up as an option when I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melotan, Jan 28, 2022.

  1. Melotan
    Melotan Guest

    Pc Xbox Downloads


    I just bought the xbox game pass for pc and wanted to download some games, but my external hard drive doesn't show up as an option when I want to download games. However I can select it as the standard download place in the settings. Can someone help me with this issue?

    :)
     
    Melotan, Jan 28, 2022
    #1
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    DLC from PC to Xbox360S

    No, you can't download it on a PC and then transfer it to the Xbox.

    You can however add it to the download queue via the PC and it will then be downloaded the next time you switch your Xbox on.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    microsoft gaming

    depends, was it for pc or the xbox console, if pc then download via the library in the windows store or xbox app. if console then download from within the library on the console.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

    download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  5. kingkongenkire Win User

    Where are all the games I purchased? My list is empty?

    i have the same problem but i bought it on pc downloaded it on xbox and now i cant download it on my pc
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    I can't download Vampyr!

    Hi KacperBartnik,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

    In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

    Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

    Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
Thema:

Pc Xbox Downloads

Loading...
  1. Pc Xbox Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...