PC Xbox app visible only on one Win10 profile
Discus and support PC Xbox app visible only on one Win10 profile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have installed the PC Xbox app on my main Win10 profile but it is not visible on the other ones. How can I make it avaiable/visible on the other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/abobominator, Mar 13, 2025.
Thema:
PC Xbox app visible only on one Win10 profile
Loading...
-
PC Xbox app visible only on one Win10 profile - Similar Threads - app visible Win10
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Feedback for Xbox App (PC) - Player Profile and Game History Visibility
in XBoX AccessibilityFeedback for Xbox App (PC) - Player Profile and Game History Visibility: Dear Xbox Development Team, I want this feedback to truly reach the developers of the Xbox app on PC. PC Game Pass has been gaining a lot of popularity lately, and I find myself subscribing to... -
Hide / remove feature is not visible in Xbox app pc
in XBoX Games and AppsHide / remove feature is not visible in Xbox app pc: looked everywhere but could not find the option to even hide a game from the library, is there any other way to do so ? 276334b1-bde4-42f1-99a2-80f9665e08f2