PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.

Discus and support PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the game Halo: Master Chief Collection through a code I got as a gift for being in the military, but Xbox now says it's been refunded, which is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Djms060, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Djms060
    Djms060 Guest

PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.

I own the game Halo: Master Chief Collection through a code I got as a gift for being in the military, but Xbox now says it's been refunded, which is was a code and cannot be refunded. However it tells me I need to purchase it again and when I go to the page it says I own it and I need to go to my library to find it. There is no alternative way to play it and I have absolutely no idea what to do.

:)

Djms060, Jul 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today DJMS060

Is this happening on Xbox or PC buddy?
    If you the Microsoft account that owns the game here, are you able to see the transaction?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox app does not work on Windows 11

May I know if you tried installing the Xbox app from here and not Microsoft Store?

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

And, when you say "I can install games now, but I still cannot see any of the games"

This is via Xbox app? Or are you installing the games from the Microsoft Store?
  4. edgar��guerrero Win User

PC FH5 Log-in issue

I have fh5 on my pc through the Xbox app yesterday I was playing convoy with my friend but he could see me and I couldn’t see him we tried everything and got off now I tires playing the game and it tells me that when I got a refund for the game it was removed from my device but I never refunded and game never saw any refund to my account and when I go to the store it says play.
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission?

Is it on a console or a pc ?

Or mobile

If pc you must sign in to download the games then she can use it on her own profile by signing into the xbox app after to play but she cannot download the games

Home console is only an console feature

Now concerning tablets or mobiles you would have to sign into xbox app as xcloud is subscriber only feature
  6. BulgarianCorps Win User

PC FH5 Log-in issue

I have fh5 on my pc through the Xbox app yesterday I was playing convoy with my friend but he could see me and I couldn’t see him we tried everything and got off now I tires playing the game and it tells me that when I got a refund for the game it was removed from my device but I never refunded and game never saw any refund to my account and when I go to the store it says play.
    Hi there!

As far as i know, refunds are managed by Microsoft.

And about that convoy issue it is still there since the game was released. Xbox team havent fixed it yet.

Best regards,

Georgi Torlakov
Thema:

1. PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now. - Similar Threads - app says was

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  5. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  6. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  7. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  8. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  9. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  10. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...