PC Xbox app & PS5 dualsense controller.
Discus and support PC Xbox app & PS5 dualsense controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone tell me why the xbox app on PC detects my PS5 controller but wont actually let me use it? At the minute I have to use DS4 to trick the app into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Veisenberg, Sep 28, 2023.
Thema:
PC Xbox app & PS5 dualsense controller.
Loading...
-
PC Xbox app & PS5 dualsense controller. - Similar Threads - app PS5 dualsense
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, Iāve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I donāt have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they arenāt installed and I donāt wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I canāt remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesnāt work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
PS5 controller wont read on windows 11 xbox app.
in XboX InsidersPS5 controller wont read on windows 11 xbox app.: I tried to do some cloud gaming on the xbox app on windows 11 and the controller is not read by it . Anyone have any solutions? submitted by /u/Se7en209 [link] [comments] -
Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...: Do you think Microsofts Xbox ultimate Gamepass ever support the PS5 controller for their App on PC? I am a ultimate Game pass member and I bought the PS% controller instead of the XBOX controller...