(PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

Discus and support (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CloslaRoche, Jan 18, 2022.

1. CloslaRoche
    CloslaRoche Guest

(PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages.

I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken"

Also, as you can see in the photo below Xbox,Enforcement.com says I have a "perfect record"

Yet, more than 24hrs after I still cannot join parties or send messages, and the enforcement website is also of no help.

It has not been a week yet, but I'm curious why enforcement shows I'm fine yet I am still restricted like i'm banned.

(PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties... [​IMG]

:)

CloslaRoche, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

(PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties or send messages

There's an issue with the enforcement site that is not showing current suspensions.
  3. RandoOtaku Win User

(PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties or send messages

I have the same issue however it is apparently up tomorrow afternoon, if anything I feel that seeking some solution would be necessary to prevent future community members from encountering the same problem. I am not terribly concerned for me as I do tend to play games that don't always rely on communications but I would feel that this would vilify the Xbox community if this happens with no chance of recourse, appeal, or resolution.
  4. ChrisPena2001 Win User

Xbox Game Bar is not working

I can open gamebar and record but i cant join a persons game when invited my gamebar freezes when i click join game or accept
  5. M O N S T FI z Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Ok thats what I thought but I dont realy understand the decision.

First of all: Wich App should I use now? The Xbox App or the Gamebar? There are two Apps installed on Windows that have the xbox Party Feature and both of them are lacking in different Features. In the beginning I used the Xbox App, but than oneday all Party
    and Game Invitations only appeared for the Xbox Game Bar even when it was disabld in Windows-Settings. That made me switch to the Gamebar. In the Gamebar i was missing Features like seeing who is in a friends party and they adde back a private Voice chat like
    on Xbox 360 wich made zero sense. on the Xbox App on the other hand I cant see my friends beeing in a party in the friendlist anymore, also it has no voice overlay and as I mentioned before I get all the Invites for the Game bar even if disabled.

Edit: Also I wanted to mention its still possible to start partys with the xbox app on PC, Smartphone and tablet so why removing the feature for PC players from the Gamebar?
  6. Artis84000 Win User

I can t create or join a group on xbox windows 10

Hi Felix,

I have no xbox one and i have a perfect record on the enforcement website:)
Thema:

1. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties... - Similar Threads - App Gamebar Perfect

2. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  3. I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot sign into Gamebar or the Xbox app (code 0x80004005), but I can play online xbox...: I think I'm stuck in some kind of sign-in limbo where I'm logged in enough to play game like Sea of Thieves (which requires you to be signed in), but not when it comes to the Xbox social options....
  4. Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App / Gamebar doesn't send notifications when unlocking an achievement.: I tried ALL kinds of troubleshooting. Local accounts, install/uninstall, changing around notification settings NOTHING worked. When my friend types I get a notification but never from an...
  5. Cannot Sign Into Gamebar Or any other services that require xbox sign in using a app named...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into Gamebar Or any other services that require xbox sign in using a app named...: The popup that Grey Xbox app gives me goes white for about a minute until it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry something went wrong. try again in a while. (0x89235107)" This same...
  6. Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge): Hi all, i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box remember this is a game but still not working....
  7. Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store: So. I will start with the xbox app issues first. A couple of days ago, I tried booting up the xbox app instead of the gamebar, because it wasnt working right. but it just white screened and I...
  8. I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.: I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. and gamebar keeps crashing too. and on gamebar I cannot invite people to my party unless I have them added. like I cant...
  9. Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app: Hello friends, Ive been having this on going issue where i can not get my mic to work on voice chat while on my PC. Ive looked up so many solutions and none have worked. When im on the xbox...
  10. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...