PC Xbox app broken due to "subscriptions failed to load"

Discus and support PC Xbox app broken due to "subscriptions failed to load" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I load the Xbox app it displays no games. There is a frown emoji in place of the list of installed games. When I go to settings it shows "We... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by No Thanks Though, Nov 30, 2022.

1. PC Xbox app broken due to "subscriptions failed to load"

When I load the Xbox app it displays no games. There is a frown emoji in place of the list of installed games. When I go to settings it shows "We encountered an error and subscriptions failed to load."

I have reset the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged out and back in to Microsoft Store, live.com, xbox.com, etc. Nothing helps.

:)

No Thanks Though, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi No.
    Thanks for sharing that, I hope that indeed everything is 100% fixed now!

I’m going to stay subscribed to your thread in case you want to send an update after a few days
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi No.
    If you don’t mind, please try one more time the step D. and E. provided previously (for E. Try the first two methods)

If maybe the issue persist, can you try connecting your PC to a different Wi-Fi network?
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot or USB connection if your PC doesn’t support Wi-Fi
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s interesting
    In this case please try this:

0. Run the Microsoft store troubleshooter
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

1. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

2. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system
    (is not the same as the regular update via windows settings, and don't worry your content will remain)

If you’re on Windows 11

Windows 10
  6. No Thanks Though Win User

Unfortunately that didn't help. I should note that as I'm working through suggestions I'm seeing a lot of errors saying AppxManifest.xml does not exist.
Thema:

1. PC Xbox app broken due to "subscriptions failed to load" - Similar Threads - app broken due

2. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  3. Is the Xbox App Broken on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox App Broken on PC?: Split from this thread. Hello, I have tried the same suggested steps (just reinstalled Windows 10 today) and am unable to get the Xbox app to work. I've tried downloading the app from the...
  4. Is the Xbox App Broken on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox App Broken on PC?: Is anyone aware of an issue with the Xbox app on PC not working. Mine hasn't worked for about a week, and according to reviews on the Microsoft store it appears others have been affected over the...
  5. Xbox related apps are broken

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox related apps are broken: The “Xbox” app on my PC, and “Game Bar” will not work. I tried a bunch of different solutions, I even reset my pc, but nothing is working. When I open the “Xbox” app it just pops up for a second...
  6. Xbox app and game services is entirly broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and game services is entirly broken: I have tried EVERYTHING your "technicians" say to do, and not a thing has worked, doing the old Get package command, does not work, i cant even uninstall game services to reinstall it, I SHOULDNT...
  7. Xbox insider hub app broken after update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app broken after update.: Anyone else's hub app broken after the current alpha skip update? An error popped up when opening, tried uninstalling and keep getting installation stopped. submitted by /u/yikesmyguy7392...
  8. Is the twitch app broken?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the twitch app broken?: Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards, It...
  9. Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.

in XboX Insiders
    Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.: I just got a 8TB Samsung SSD 870 QVO. Initially it seemed to work. After formatting to NTFS on my PC, I attached it via USB 3 cable and my Series X|S asked me to format it to games. It did that....
  10. Xbox pc app is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app is broken.: When i launch xbox pc app, i can not see all the tabs on the left panel, i can only see my library and store icons, and when i use the store many games are missing from it. [img]...