(PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live without any error code :(

Discus and support (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live without any error code :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm Trying to open Farming Simulator 2022 from XBOX Game Pass and it wouldn't sing me in to Xbox Live. I tried everything, from wsreset to even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ŁukaszKubera, Oct 4, 2022.

1. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live without any error code :(

So I'm Trying to open Farming Simulator 2022 from XBOX Game Pass and it wouldn't sing me in to Xbox Live.
    I tried everything, from wsreset to even deleting cache and accounts from Packages. Any other ideas?
    I've had this issue for two weeks now.

[mod removed - personal information]
    Also, i'm having a Xbox Live multiplayer issue.

(PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live without any error code :( [​IMG]

and can't seem to sort this out.

:)

ŁukaszKubera, Oct 4, 2022
  2. ŁukaszKubera Win User

yeah, Forza 5 works perfectly

Farming does not.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I mean...
    You said "Did everything, the issue persists :("

But I found this strange because NAT is usually open when you open successfully the ports advised previously
    If you didn't do the steps correctly NAT is not going to change

Please double check that (or re-open the ports). And after that Restart your PC (and if possible check NAT status using a different Windows PC or Xbox console)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What's saying NAT type and Teredo?
    Can you share an screenshot? Please
  5. ŁukaszKubera Win User

None of this works, any other ideas?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nice, if everything looks good with NAT type and Teredo. Try these tutorials first:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or try this (RainingRoses response):

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If the issue persists do this:
    Press Windows + X, then click on Windows Powershell (Administrator)

Then type or copy/paste this command and press enter:

Get-appxpackage Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC and install the recently deleted app
    https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-id...

Finally go to Windows Settings > Apps and Features > Xbox app > Reset and Repair, then restart your PC and give it a new try.
Thema:

1. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live without any error code :( - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Live

2. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live error code 0x89235113: I was trying to play forza horizon 5 through the Microsoft store and this error popped up upon starting the game. When I tried to play forza horizon 4 through steam, it launched and was working...
  3. (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102): Hello, Any time I try to use an Xbox Game, or sign into the Xbox app with my main profile, I am given the following error, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x89245102). This issue...
  4. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.: I keep getting this error when trying to sign into the xbox app on a win 11 pc. Microsoft support has been useless. I do not own xbox live, I own gamepass and that is it. I do not own an xbox,...
  6. [PC] We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC] We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520): Getting this error as of late with any game I try and launch via the xbox app on PC. I have tested on a few games and completed reinstall for said games and same issue. Have already complete...
  7. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  10. Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass/Xbox - "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live" - 0x0000042B Error: Any game that requires an extra sign in always gives me an error with signing in (specifically 0x0000042B currently). I've tried resetting all different kinds of Xbox app (including gaming...