[PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

Discus and support [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sargon Aelther, Apr 5, 2020.

1. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

"I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all other achievements just fine, yes my hosts file is clean...
    I've gone through every piece of advice I could find, yet still nothing. It's not unlocking on Steam and not on my Xbox account. I have tried re-installing the game and I also tried it on 3 different PCs.

If I had to guess, I'd say they coded it in a stupid way where it only triggers the first time you zoom in and then NEVER AGAIN. So if there was any kind of achievement connectivity issue at the time you zoomed in for the first time, it'll never pop again,
    issues or not.

Does anyone else have any ideas? Do you think Xbox support would be able to unlock this for me, seeing how it requires no effort whatsoever to unlock?

So far, I see no point in continuing my legendary campaign, if I'll never be able to complete achievements due to this broken basic one.

:)

Sargon Aelther, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.

MCC issues with achievements not unlocking after completing I completed Halo 2 non of the 17 achievements unlocked. Is this issue going to be resolved?
  3. RaccoonReaper Win User

Halo MCC achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking..." since launch

i have one achievement stuck at "Done, Unlocking" from the Halo: MCC, the achievement is "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
  4. Zardoz Xerxes Win User

All my achievement progress reset

I have this problem with Halo MCC big list of stuff says "achievement done. Unlocking...". How long can it take to unlock an achievement? 48hrs apparently!? Whaaa!
  5. xenomorph v1 Win User

Disks!

@ Big Daddy Davee

Please explain steam's prices then. I'm genuinely interested, as I'm not a PC gamer, but my PC gamer buddies are forever throwing steam prices in my face.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Halo 5: Forge is available, which has some features, and allows you to create maps and play limited multiplayer, but for now that is the extent of its availability on PC. That said, it wouldn't be completely wild to think that they would, at one point,
    put it out on PC either standalone, as an add-on for MCC, or package it into MCC at a later date. For now I'm pretty sure their focus is on Halo: Reach on PC (+ Steam) via the MCC and Halo: Infinite, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Would be nice to round out
    that series and further increase the value of MCC or Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

[PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

1. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement - Similar Threads - Steam Halo MCC

2. How can I get Halo MCC progress from Xbox to Steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Halo MCC progress from Xbox to Steam?: Hello, I have played halo mcc on Xbox since release. I have completed the campaigns etc. When I play on PC Xbox gamepass, I have all my progress. I purchased MCC on steam last night. I linked...
  3. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  4. Is there any way I could use the steam workshop mods for my pc edition of mcc being halo...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I could use the steam workshop mods for my pc edition of mcc being halo...: I found multiple halo mods that would be amazing to play but they were only on steam workshop(surprised it had one) just wondered if I did not have to burn a hole in my wallet for a game I can...
  5. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...: Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392
  6. I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm keeping getting this EAC error when trying to use multiplayer on Halo MCC on steam...: With the newest update for Halo MCC I copied over the game files from the micro SD card I use for windows on my steam deck to the sd card I use for my Steam Deck. I'm able to launch the game just...
  7. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam: Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and...
  8. Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...: I buy an xbox series s because of backwards compatible games from xbox original and 360 (is really cool), but there is this thing of xbox live gold that dont like it. At least free to play games...
  9. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  10. Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into halo mcc on steam due to authentication app: I made the mistake of attempting to log into an account linked with 2FA. the number associated with this account has been disconnected and halo is not allowing me to back out and try with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo reach im sorry dave not unlocking