PC party audio not coming through Xbox Twitch stream.

Discus and support PC party audio not coming through Xbox Twitch stream. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have friends that stream their gameplay to Twitch from their Xbox Series X. I play with them on my PC, so we use Xbox party chat. I connect to them... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AcidStarshine73, Dec 1, 2022.

1. PC party audio not coming through Xbox Twitch stream.

I have friends that stream their gameplay to Twitch from their Xbox Series X. I play with them on my PC, so we use Xbox party chat. I connect to them through the PC xbox app and Xbox game bar app. I do not see an option to include my audio in their streams, and sometimes I'm the only person in the party so it's awkward for them to talk on stream when no one can hear me. Is there a setting I'm supposed to be choosing when we party up? From what I understand, there is a setting on for other xbox users that says to include the party audio in stream, but I do not see that option in my PC apps.

:)

AcidStarshine73, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Everyone in the party who is not streaming needs to give permission for their audio to be used for the broadcast.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. At the top of the Party chat options check the box labeled “Include my audio”.

PS: Most games do not allow the in-game voice chat to be broadcast. You’ll need to do some google searching or a quick test stream to see if the game you want to live stream is compatible with this method.
  3. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  4. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  5. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
Thema:

1. PC party audio not coming through Xbox Twitch stream. - Similar Threads - party audio coming

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  4. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  5. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  6. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  7. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  8. No party chat audio in cross-play?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No party chat audio in cross-play?: Why when I cross-play Fortnite while streaming on Twitch, nobody can hear party chat? They only hear me. I've done every privacy setting I was told to do but it still does not work....
  9. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  10. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...