Pc not detecting Xbox series x controller (error code 43)

Discus and support Pc not detecting Xbox series x controller (error code 43) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello My Xbox series x controller randomly stoped working on my PC (error code 43). I tried different cables and it didn't work, I also tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBuisnessMonkey, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Pc not detecting Xbox series x controller (error code 43)

Hello

My Xbox series x controller randomly stoped working on my PC (error code 43).

I tried different cables and it didn't work, I also tried reinstalling the drivers and updating them.

I connected my old Xbox controller to my PC and it worked fine.

After connecting my old controller my new controller (the series x one) started working for a few minutes before it stoped working again.

Sometimes the light even doesn't turn on but most times it does

Help would be very much appreciated.

:)

TheBuisnessMonkey, Jan 28, 2023
  2. nastyice26 Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

That's not it. It's the Xbox. I have the series s and x and neither works. They both say no controller detected. I've tried several different wheels, so it's not them. They work on PC also. So it's the Xbox.
  3. Sephen 👌🏾👽 Win User

External storage device not working, games won't play

I have a Xbox series x.

The storage device is detected most of the times. I'm not sure the last time it worked. I am not getting any error codes.
  4. ethanmcmillen Win User

Games not downloading

Yes it detects there is a disc inside it just doesn’t start installing

Does the same with movies

It’s just the games that say Xbox one the games that say Xbox series x and Xbox one starts installing right away

Not Receiving any error codes
  5. Jay8007 Win User

The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

Nov. 1

• The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

• Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

• Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  6. dempup Win User

Will there be support for HDR10+ on the Xbox Series X/S?

Currently HDR10+ is not announced for the Series X.
Thema:

Pc not detecting Xbox series x controller (error code 43)

1. Pc not detecting Xbox series x controller (error code 43) - Similar Threads - detecting series controller

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 paddle controls confuse Roblox's platform detection.: When I play Roblox on my phone with my Xbox elite series 2, its paddle controls confuse Roblox into thinking I'm on pc, is there any way to fix this? 27569dad-fb1b-4b01-99dd-19c76881d12b
  6. I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able...: I bought a new Xbox Series S but it only detect and connect to 2.4 ghz wifi , but not able to detect and connect to 5ghz wifi . Is there any solution or i have to replace the unit?...
  7. My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is: So after 40 minutes of this stuttering support lady trying to blame home router for why my xbox doesn't pick up any wifi connections on scanning . She finally concludes and so have I that it's...
  8. Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Allow Passthrough Receiver not detecting Surround Formats: For whatever reason my Xbox Series S is having problems passing the audio to my receiver. I usually select 5.1 Uncompressed as the base and then when Netflix or Disney+ is playing a movie the...
  9. Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Forgets network/Doesn't detect Wifi Networks: For the last few days, since the latest Alpha update, every time I boot up my Series X it fails to connect online. When I go to the Network Settings and select Set Up Wireless Network, none show...
  10. How does my series x not detect my external storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does my series x not detect my external storage?: I’ve tried almost everything to try to get my storage working and tried it on my friends Xbox to see if it still worked and it did so it’s my Xbox that’s not detecting the storage. Is there any...