[PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

Discus and support [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrogyJam1, Jun 25, 2021.

1. FrogyJam1
    FrogyJam1 Guest

[PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the...

Hi,

So after fiddeling about some time now, because Gaming Services would not install over the store, I followed the guides on the following pages:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ws-10-pc/e95a5537-ac40-4d5a-8128-d782ed260abd

and afterwards

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-not-run/339d262f-00d6-4a97-aebc-4273e7ea1b9b

To this point I still can not install GAming services. Powershell gives out the follwing error message:

Add-AppxPackage : Der Pfad "C:\AppXManifest.xml" kann nicht gefunden werden, da er nicht vorhanden ist.

In Zeile:1 Zeichen:63

+ ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\AppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Since I deletet the the folders where this AppXManifest.xml file is supposed to be in including all its content form the WindowsApps folder, powershell obviously cannot find it.

SOOOO I'm thinking... Is there a way for me to get the up to date version of this AppXManifest.xml file and the folder it is supposed to be in to put it manually back into the WindowsApps folder?

Because when thats the only thing missing for the insatllation to work then it might work putting that file where its supposed to be.

Thanks in advance for any help [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the... :D

:)

FrogyJam1, Jun 25, 2021
  2. ZyahGomez Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim

i have upgraded to the recomended also as ive said its a problem with the micrsoft store or xbox for pc beta its the INSTALLER not instaling NOT THE GAME
  3. SammyVS Win User

Xbox services needed

Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Restart your PC and check if services appear. If you haven't installed it, please install Xbox Companion as well.
  4. Ghost11zero Win User

Services for Micrsoft points

You see the following error code when you try to make a purchase on Xbox live

8C15000C

This may mean that you have entered an incorrect billing address, Zip Code, or postal code that doesn’t match the billing address or code used by your credit card company.
  5. alexward1230 Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

"This could be due to a missing update or future updates being added to the service"

What service, windows media player on Xbox? The Xbox is up to date. Again, this is an issue with the Xbox being unable to play casted videos, not with Windows PC.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

Try reinstalling gaming services in this way:

A.

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:

"This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

B.

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Wait until the command ends, can take a while. And don't worry if you see red messages

Restart the PC and verify

If gaming services doesn't appear use the other solutions provided
Thema:

1. [PC] Micrsoft Gaming Services will not install due to missing AppXManifest.xml in the... - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Gaming Services

2. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  3. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  4. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work: I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed...
  5. Micrsoft store for xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micrsoft store for xbox 1: whe i tried updating your app it told me i couldent and that inorder to i would have to factory reset my xbox wich I don't really want to enless thats the only option pleas help. Sincerely Rhylee...
  6. Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Someone Fix The Micrsoft Store In Sudbury?: so i live in canada and for some reason minecraft won't update on any of the computers in our home. although it does update on xbox and switch it won't update on pc. help me with this...
  7. Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inicio de sesión comn Micrsoft en Minecraft PS4[Translation-Login comn Micrsoft on...: He iniciado sesión con mi cuenta de Microsoft en PS4, ahora, en el minecraft, me aparece un nombre que no es 2, sino un nombre que yo no he puesto, se pone un nombre automático o es porque no es...
  8. I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft: i buyed today minecraft 10windows edition and i have miencraft on ps4 ,can i play from pc and ps4 together with 1 account microsoft 22772eed-f33e-4055-ba51-a0ebe3e53db1
  9. contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    contact info been trying to get a hold of micrsoft cuz someone hacked an account, cant get...: anyone know how to contact them? I am getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, getting [removed profanity by mod] with them, will never purchase anything Microsoft again...
  10. Game gifted via micrsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game gifted via micrsoft store: i am located in UK and have been gifted a dlc code for a new game which was purchased in Brazil. When i try to redeem the code it says it is not compatible with my region, i thought xbox one was...