PC Install Queue stuck at Canceling 1%

Discus and support PC Install Queue stuck at Canceling 1% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried downloading a game and it got stuck on queue at 1% then tried canceling and it's still stuck and canceling 1%. Same is happening to other games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Honigman, Mar 27, 2023.

1. PC Install Queue stuck at Canceling 1%

I tried downloading a game and it got stuck on queue at 1% then tried canceling and it's still stuck and canceling 1%. Same is happening to other games now. Any ideas/ fixes?

:)

Nicholas Honigman, Mar 27, 2023
  2. JimmyBranley Win User

The old wsreset.exe trick doesn't seem to be working at all here, unfortunately. I'd really like to play this new Forza 5 update!
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Nicholas!

Let's start with the basics.

Try to simply shutdown your PC for a minute then turn it back on. If it's giving you the same issue, let's reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

If it doesn't work, try to turn off your Wi-Fi, wait for few seconds then enable it again.

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  4. Hasan Jovian Win User

Forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing on game pass pc.

Yes I'm playing on pc, latest update installed for Windows 11. Just gets stuck in queue.
  5. CrissCrossMcGee Win User

Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

mine is stuck at 1%, says its updating, goes into queue, starts updating again, then says installation stopped. bungie.net is currently down so maybe that has something to do with it
  6. TemperedJester1 Win User

XBOX One Turns Off Whilst Installing Digital Game

Hi All, I managed to install battlefield with no problem but still struggling with Fifa 14. It keeps getting stuck in queue move at 61% and can't seem to get pass that. Has anyone else experienced this? I've cancelled and redownloaded a number of times even
    with power cycle.
Thema:

1. PC Install Queue stuck at Canceling 1% - Similar Threads - Install Queue stuck

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. trying to install new modern warfare but as soon as it goes to my queue says corrupt and to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to install new modern warfare but as soon as it goes to my queue says corrupt and to...: bought the vault addition of modern warfare every time i try to install says that the game is corrupt and to uninstall and reinstall tried all the usual stuff tried searching it up but just isn’t...
  6. game stuck in installation queue on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stuck in installation queue on the xbox app: game stuck in installation queue on the xbox app, ive ran every possible soultion no one has been able to help me at all. i shouldnt have to reset my entire computer for an app...
  7. PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options: I can't install or launch any game and my queue is stuck. Have tried everything, reinstalling the game service, windows store, Xbox app, changing user, using VPN, windows update but no luck...
  8. Install Queue on PC xbox App on says checking for updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install Queue on PC xbox App on says checking for updates: My install queue is stuck saying checking for updates forever. If i try to pause or cancel my game download nothing happens after quitting out. I tried repairing both store, app and gaming...
  9. Xbox Launcher issue in Installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Launcher issue in Installation queue: When trying to Download any game from the Xbox launcher using the Game Pass, the game gets queued into the download queue and stays there. it does not download, im also unable to cancel or update,...
  10. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.: Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for...