Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

Discus and support Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so lately idk why when i take clips with xbox game bar my pc will get framey basically for like a couple seconds and then return to normal and with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyberwrecker., Feb 7, 2023.

1. Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

Hi so lately idk why when i take clips with xbox game bar my pc will get framey basically for like a couple seconds and then return to normal and with my clips it wont record my mic but when i start recording with it my mic is recorded but idk why my pc gets framey when i take clips its perfectly fine with everything else just like a week or so ago it started doing this idk what to do

:)

Cyberwrecker., Feb 7, 2023
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

No sound from Game DVR?

Do any of you with audio issues use third party Mics?

I have been noticing while my headset is plugged in i get no sounds on recordings. But when headset is not plugged in the audio is in the clip
  3. brightdowned Win User

xbox game bar not picking up audio from microphone

I don't have any other microphones to test with unfortunately, I'm using the mic on my headset. Reinstalling the game bar made no difference either.

I checked through the capture settings and it only seems to mute me when the "audio to record" is set to "all" ( i.e game audio, microphone, all other apps ), but not when it's set to "game" ( game audio + mic ). But the issue with this setting is that I want my discord calls / party members to be heard in the clips and recordings too. So I'm very much at a loss :(
  4. ToadBode Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording audio from Nvidia Broadcast

I've never been able to get Xbox Game Bar to capture my audio when I record - not with my normal mic/Nvidia Broadcast/Voicemod or anything else. If you wanna record clips/gameplay your best bet is to use OBS (it's free). If you don't wanna download OBS then might as well just keep using your normal mic and deal with a little bit of background noise. If you want you can use the Xbox Game Bar feedback section (Settings Cog > Feedback > Xbox Game Bar Feedback) and report it as a bug.
  5. GrumpyHobNob Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

Sorry, should have said. In the settings under Game DVR it says "This PC is unable to record clips" and when I open the game bar, the record button is grey and when I click it, it says "Sorry, this PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording
    clips." I doubt it's my laptop seeing as I have an i7 3630QM, 6GB RAM and the graphic card in my OP.
  6. fastjohn1 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John
Thema:

Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

1. Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but... - Similar Threads - gets framey taking

2. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  4. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  5. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  6. can i get a new xbox code?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i get a new xbox code?: i bought a xbox code and used a wrong coin to scratch it off so it dug through it and completely erased the middle five digits. i was wondering if theres any sort of help with that?...
  7. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  8. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  9. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  10. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...